Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Nikki Haley Hands The UNSC A Huuuuuge Reality-Check
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Nikki Haley Hands The UNSC A Huuuuuge Reality-Check (Read 1040 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Nikki Haley Hands The UNSC A Huuuuuge Reality-Check
Dec 21st, 2017 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
When U.N. member states vote Thursday on a resolution condemning America's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, Ambassador Nikki Haley will be watching. As she tweeted Tuesday, "The U.S. will be taking names."...

Hadey made it quite clear that the U.N. needs America more than America needs the U.N. This is not just because the U.S. hosts the body's headquarters. It's because the U.S. remains the indispensable member of the organization...

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-12-21/nikki-haley-confronts-the-u-n...

Haley's tone was shocking.  In a nutshell, she basically said that The US will put our embassies wherever the eff we want because we have the power, the sovereignty, the military, and the will to back it up - regardless of all the whimpering by puny UN States. 

"What we witnessed here today in the Coucil, is an insult.  It won't be forgotten."   Shocked

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Nikki Haley Hands The UN A Huuuuuge Reality-Check
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 12:04pm:
When U.N. member states vote Thursday on a resolution condemning America's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, Ambassador Nikki Haley will be watching. As she tweeted Tuesday, "The U.S. will be taking names."...

Hadey made it quite clear that the U.N. needs America more than America needs the U.N. This is not just because the U.S. hosts the body's headquarters. It's because the U.S. remains the indispensable member of the organization...

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-12-21/nikki-haley-confronts-the-u-n...

Haley's tone was shocking.  In a nutshell, she basically said that The US will put our embassies wherever the eff we want because we have the power, the sovereignty, the military, and the will to back it up - regardless of all the whimpering by puny UN States. 

"What we witnessed here today in the Coucil, is an insult.  It won't be forgotten."   Shocked

Seriously? One can never be sure on this forum. Haley has handed out Trump's economic threats to member countries and that makes me think you 'are' serious.

You may also want to know that Haley has gone against Trump's directions and that makes it likely that the Deep state has her in their pocket.

We'll see as this develops further.

What an issue over which the US decides to flex some real muscle, if indeed Haley is onside with her boss! The world understands it's morally right to oppose this nonsense on Jerusalem but some 'my' buckle in fear. Canada likely will because it's people are brainwashed into the same sort of support of the Zionist apartheid regime.

And because it's not a watershed issue that needs to be the test for the rest of the world against Trump.

I recommend Raimondo's article that I've posted for a thorough background on this, as well as other issues.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Re: Nikki Haley Hands The UNSC A Huuuuuge Reality-Check
Reply #2 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 12:04pm:

I saw that, it was CLASSIC!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #3 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 12:45pm:
Seriously? One can never be sure on this forum. Haley has handed out Trump's economic threats to member countries and that makes me think you 'are' serious.

You may also want to know that Haley has gone against Trump's directions and that makes it likely that the Deep state has her in their pocket.

We'll see as this develops further.

What an issue over which the US decides to flex some real muscle, if indeed Haley is onside with her boss! The world understands it's morally right to oppose this nonsense on Jerusalem but some 'my' buckle in fear. Canada likely will because it's people are brainwashed into the same sort of support of the Zionist apartheid regime.

And because it's not a watershed issue that needs to be the test for the rest of the world against Trump.

I recommend Raimondo's article that I've posted for a thorough background on this, as well as other issues.

The World.  No, no, we are so mad we're not taking your MONEY anymore, damn it!

We're going to start paying our US dues, meeting our NATO obligations, defending ourselves, turning down domestic and military aid.  We've HAD it with you United States.

I have one thing to say, Donnie the Troll.  I damn sure hope you're right and they follow up on that threat.  Wow, would we be sorry.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
The world understands it's morally right to oppose this nonsense on Jerusalem but some 'my' buckle in fear.

Perhaps they do, but Haley's message was clear to the "morally right":   

STFU - WE OWN YOU, BITCHES!

Indeed, she has in the past, but in this case, I think Haley is 100% behind Trump.  If that weren't so, she would have had a more apologetic tone when she addressed the UNSC.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 1:03pm:
Perhaps they do, but Haley's message was clear to the "morally right":   

STFU - WE OWN YOU, BITCHES!

Indeed, she has in the past, but in this case, I think Haley is 100% behind Trump.  If that weren't so, she would have had a more apologetic tone when she addressed the UNSC. 

Chief, we're on the same side on this issue. The message certainly is, STFU, we own you bitches. And that's a pretty big challenge to UN member countries. It's a gamble I'm not willing to bet on right now. And Erdogan is making some disquieting suggestions on opposing the US so you should check out RT on that.

Only you're looking at this as Trump finally cutting the UN member countries off from US support, while I'm looking at it as something entirely different. That is, the unlawfulness of US/Zionist aggression against the Palestinian people.

Trump could be safe on this and it's likely that it's been guaged out beforehand anyway. Most that happens at the UN has been.

But there's a risk that it won't work and there would be a huge break from the US on a very important issue. The issue of US support for Zionist crimes against humanity.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #6 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 1:30pm:
Chief, we're on the same side on this issue. The message certainly is, STFU, we own you bitches. And that's a pretty big challenge to UN member countries. It's a gamble I'm not willing to bet on right now. And Erdogan is making some disquieting suggestions on opposing the US so you should check out RT on that.

Only you're looking at this as Trump finally cutting the UN member countries off from US support, while I'm looking at it as something entirely different. That is, the unlawfulness of US/Zionist aggression against the Palestinian people.

Trump could be safe on this and it's likely that it's been guaged out beforehand anyway. Most that happens at the UN has been.

But there's a risk that it won't work and there would be a huge break from the US on a very important issue. The issue of US support for Zionist crimes against humanity.

The only good Jew is a dead Jew, ey Adolph?

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 1:41pm:
The only good Jew is a dead Jew, ey Adolph?

Troll on with irrelvant ad hominem slander, since you can't defend your position logically.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:04pm:
Troll on with irrelvant ad hominem slander, since you can't defend your position logically.

I would hope he could take that as a challenge. After all, he's made us aware of his education.

Unfortunately, his kind are short on tolerance and go off too easily at the mention of something that contradicts them in a serious way.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #9 - Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 6:04pm:

I don't need to "defend" my position over you and your goose stepping friend that Jews shouldn't be wiped from the face of the earth.  You're just a couple of sick crappity smacks

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Nikki Haley Hands The UNSC A Huuuuuge Reality-Check
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy