Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarianism: The First Steps.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Libertarianism: The First Steps. (Read 268 times)
Sicklers Dink
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Libertarianism: The First Steps.
Reply #10 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 5:23pm:
So what do we get for their loyalty that is worth all the money we spend to get it?

Their blessings for your wars of course. And the issue they couldn't be a part of in good conscience was probably the best one that could be used to separate the US and Israel from the moral decency of the rest of the world. (with the exception of 9 who yielded to US blackmail threats.

I'm hoping this could be a watershed moment at the UN. I'm not optimistic it will be quite yet. But Trump brings promise of similar fukups to come. Shame on Americans who support his crimes against humanity.

IP Logged

SnarkySack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 6:22pm:
Their blessings for your wars of course. And the issue they couldn't be a part of in good conscience was probably the best one that could be used to separate the US and Israel from the moral decency of the rest of the world. (with the exception of 9 who yielded to US blackmail threats.
Why do we need anyone's blessing?

Quote:
I'm hoping this could be a watershed moment at the UN. I'm not optimistic it will be quite yet.

I was hoping the UN's watershed moment would be when they banned troops fighting under their banner from using humanitarian food supplies to seduce children. 

Quote:
But Trump brings promise of similar fukups to come. Shame on Americans who support his crimes against humanity.

Yes, Trump sucks.  During the entirety of his presidency, Canada should protest by paying for its own defense instead of being a protectorate of Uncle Sam.

Hey, just out of curiosity, is there a Canadian equivalent of Uncle Sam, John Bull, etc?

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Dec 26th, 2017 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 4:42pm:
Why do we need anyone's blessing?

I was hoping the UN's watershed moment would be when they banned troops fighting under their banner from using humanitarian food supplies to seduce children. 

Yes, Trump sucks.  During the entirety of his presidency, Canada should protest by paying for its own defense instead of being a protectorate of Uncle Sam.

Hey, just out of curiosity, is there a Canadian equivalent of Uncle Sam, John Bull, etc?

I totally agree that Canada should have nothing at all to do with US socalled 'defense' or military spending.

In fact, I think I could quite likely counter any argument that you could try to make on that even being the case.

Canada's spending on our military is being done to pacify the US.

We spend much less that we should be paying to support the US in it's aggression throughout the world.

And the US's big spending cut of a 1/4 of a billion from the UN can only be seen as a good move for the rest of the world and a naive mistake on the part of Trump.

The UN and Nato are tools of the US, which it needs to gain support of it's ongoing aggression. Europe is waking up from the spell too. The hold the US has tightened since WW2 on Germany is starting to be broken.

If Russia and China are a threat, which they really aren't, Germany and the EU are now capable of arming itself against any threat.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
"My main criticism of so-called libertarians is their apparent inability to distinguish between individual human beings and individual private entities."   - RealJack

So there's a difference?   Huh

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Dec 26th, 2017 at 1:15pm:
Canada's spending on our military is being done to pacify the US.
You're such a hoot Donat dear... Did you forget that you said you live in New Jersey?

Whatever, if you keep claiming to be a puppet, people might start to believe you.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 2:15pm:
"My main criticism of so-called libertarians is their apparent inability to distinguish between individual human beings and individual private entities."   - RealJack

So there's a difference?   Huh
I can see differences.

Edit: I'll try to make that easier to understand. There is a cat who lives with me who is an individual private entity, but he's very far from human.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 4th, 2018 at 4:42pm:
You're such a hoot Donat dear... Did you forget that you said you live in New Jersey?

Whatever, if you keep claiming to be a puppet, people might start to believe you.

For pseudo-libertarians, I live in New Jersey sweet ass one.

Has anybody mentioned the first step for libertarianism yet?. Would you let me know when somebody does sweet one?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Libertarianism: The First Steps.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy