Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › China Caught Redhanded Selling Oil to North Korea.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) China Caught Redhanded Selling Oil to North Korea. (Read 69 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

China Caught Redhanded Selling Oil to North Korea.
Dec 28th, 2017 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
https://www.rt.com/usa/414485-caught-red-handed-china/

But China says they aren't so that's the end of that embargo! And who the hell is going to trust anything the US psychopath president says now?

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Re: China Caught Redhanded Selling Oil to North Korea.
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 6:59pm:

But China says they aren't so that's the end of that embargo! And who the hell is going to trust anything the US psychopath president says now?

You do love Russia Today, don't you, troll?

And again your blatant obsession with American politics.  Oh, but you provide an international perspective by supporting every Democrat position and repeating every Democrat talking point as if you lived here ...

OMG, you're so stupid it's funny, sock puppet

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 7:12pm:
You do love Russia Today, don't you, troll?

And again your blatant obsession with American politics.  Oh, but you provide an international perspective by supporting every Democrat position and repeating every Democrat talking point as if you lived here ...

OMG, you're so stupid it's funny, sock puppet

I confess, I live in New Jersey and I am employed there as a pork broker. I buy and sell critters like you every day.
Aren't you supposed to be ignoring me piglet?

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:19pm
Print Post  

When you post this kind of thing, I can't help but think, 'so freakin' what?'

All a libertarian want from foreign policy is that our policy to be to get out of all foreign entanglements.  On this Washington's advice was spot on:

'Tis folly in one Nation to look for disinterested favors from another; that it must pay with a portion of its Independence for whatever it may accept under that character; that by such acceptance, it may place itself in the condition of having given equivalents for nominal favours and yet of being reproached with ingratitude for not giving more. There can be no greater error than to expect, or calculate upon real favours from Nation to Nation. 'Tis an illusion which experience must cure, which a just pride ought to discard. 

My policy has been, and will continue to be, while I have the honor to remain in the administration of the government, to be upon friendly terms with, but independent of, all the nations of the earth. To share in the broils of none. To fulfill our own engagements. To supply the wants, and be carriers for them all: Being thoroughly convinced that it is our policy and interest to do so.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:19pm:
When you post this kind of thing, I can't help but think, 'so freakin' what?'

All a libertarian want from foreign policy is that our policy to be to get out of all foreign entanglements.  On this Washington's advice was spot on:

'Tis folly in one Nation to look for disinterested favors from another; that it must pay with a portion of its Independence for whatever it may accept under that character; that by such acceptance, it may place itself in the condition of having given equivalents for nominal favours and yet of being reproached with ingratitude for not giving more. There can be no greater error than to expect, or calculate upon real favours from Nation to Nation. 'Tis an illusion which experience must cure, which a just pride ought to discard. 

My policy has been, and will continue to be, while I have the honor to remain in the administration of the government, to be upon friendly terms with, but independent of, all the nations of the earth. To share in the broils of none. To fulfill our own engagements. To supply the wants, and be carriers for them all: Being thoroughly convinced that it is our policy and interest to do so.

Why would you quote a lying bastard slaveowner from two hundred years ago?

The so fukin what is that the US doesn't have any influence to do anything about the N.K. situation because China doesn't care what the US and your psychopath hero president think. What are you tryihng to do now, make up for your ignorant support of Trump?

Much too late for you to start pretending you're an antiwar libertarian. You aren't even a real libertarian.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #5 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 8:50am
Print Post  

Trump blasted China for violating the embargo, troll

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #6 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 8:51am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 11:29pm:
Why would you quote a lying bastard slaveowner from two hundred years ago?

The so fukin what is that the US doesn't have any influence to do anything about the N.K. situation because China doesn't care what the US and your psychopath hero president think. What are you tryihng to do now, make up for your ignorant support of Trump?

Much too late for you to start pretending you're an antiwar libertarian. You aren't even a real libertarian.

You're the worst fake Canadian ever

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 8:51am:
You're the worst fake Canadian ever
You're responsible for your bad feelings, nobody else.

And you have no idea what to do about your problem. I take pleasure in hearing you self-destruct.

I think you might be getting to the point at which words won't do it for you anymore and you're resort to physical violence. If that isn't already happening in your family life.

It's hard to imagine how it couldn't be happening, with a disposition like yours? Does striking out with your troll videos do it for you? Do you imagine I would even look at one of them?

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #8 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 12:18pm:
You're responsible for your bad feelings, nobody else.

And you have no idea what to do about your problem. I take pleasure in hearing you self-destruct.

I think you might be getting to the point at which words won't do it for you anymore and you're resort to physical violence. If that isn't already happening in your family life.

It's hard to imagine how it couldn't be happening, with a disposition like yours? Does striking out with your troll videos do it for you? Do you imagine I would even look at one of them?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 12:45pm:

I'll just leave you with your bad feelings. It's for you to work out. Keep the troll cartoons coming, it shows that you're very angry and have no grown up way of expressing your feelings.

In defense of you and your sour demeanour, it's common to a lot of libertarians. It's an irrational choice that is mainly meant to be anti-establishment. That's the reason why angry people like you have enlisted.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › China Caught Redhanded Selling Oil to North Korea.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy