Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Russia Tell is Like it is on Nato Security.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Russia Tell is Like it is on Nato Security. (Read 44 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Russia Tell is Like it is on Nato Security.
Dec 30th, 2017 at 2:23pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Russia Tell is Like it is on Nato Security.
Reply #1 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
So finally the message is getting out and it's not being ignored by Nato countries. Russia wouldn't be suggesting it if it was.

The US scam of pretending to protect Nato countries is being seen now for what it's always been. Nothing more than US legitimization of it's plans for aggression.

And now Europe is becoming wary of the consequences because they can't be bluffed into fearing Russia and/or China any longer. Therein lies the obvious reason why they were content to have it for free but always knew US protection wan't worth paying much for having.

Russia isn't coming and never was. And by all appearances, China has no warmaking intentions but will strengthen it's defensive forces in preparation for the ongoing US aggression and encroachment into China's and US spheres of influence.

(there's something for the pig to whine about, your choice cutlets)

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 2:29pm:
So finally the message is getting out and it's not being ignored by Nato countries. Russia wouldn't be suggesting it if it was.

The US scam of pretending to protect Nato countries is being seen now for what it's always been. Nothing more than US legitimization of it's plans for aggression.

And now Europe is becoming wary of the consequences because they can't be bluffed into fearing Russia and/or China any longer. Therein lies the obvious reason why they were content to have it for free but always knew US protection wan't worth paying much for having.

Russia isn't coming and never was. And by all appearances, China has no warmaking intentions but will strengthen it's defensive forces in preparation for the ongoing US aggression and encroachment into China's and US spheres of influence.

(there's something for the pig to whine about, your choice cutlets)

Smiley Smiley Smiley

And another one.  You're cracking me up, guy

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 2:23pm:

The Russia Today "reporters" are obviously Russian Government Certified, otherwise they wouldn't be allowed to talk outside Russia... Maybe not inside Russia either...

Anyway, you can be sure that they say what they are supposed to say.

It's a good idea to read them once in a while I think, so I do, just looking for a general sense of what Putin might be planning.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Russia Tell is Like it is on Nato Security.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy