Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Swedish Church Wants to Make jesus Neutral Gender.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Swedish Church Wants to Make jesus Neutral Gender. (Read 187 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Swedish Church Wants to Make jesus Neutral Gender.
Reply #10 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 10:31am
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 10:15am:
This is dumb, it will piss of believing Christians while doing nothing for making non-cis gendered males feel closer to Jesus or whatever its suppose to do.  Who am I kidding, I don't care the church of Sweden is effectively dead regardless and I don't really care.

Is this even true, I mean RT and all.
The idea is to convince people that libertarians are bigots who won't welcome Christians or Muslims or Jews.
Sowing dissension and stirring up factional controversies is an honored tactic of "progressives". They use it constantly in an attempt to divide people who fundamentally believe in limited government and individual Liberty.

It's likely that the Churches of Sweden are run by "progressives" rather than Christians.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 10:15am:
This is dumb, it will piss of believing Christians while doing nothing for making non-cis gendered males feel closer to Jesus or whatever its suppose to do.  Who am I kidding, I don't care the church of Sweden is effectively dead regardless and I don't really care.

Is this even true, I mean RT and all.

It's not likely that Sweden is doing it to piss off believing Christians. If you read the story then you would have gathered that they are sincere on it being progress.

Don't just ask somebody else if RT is truthful, find out for yourself.

Personally, I've found them to be easily are truthful as any US network or our CBC. Could become a discussion to find out?

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
I didn't say the meant to piss of believing christians, I just said that's the only noticeable effect it will have.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 12:29pm:
It's not likely that Sweden is doing it to piss off believing Christians. If you read the story then you would have gathered that they are sincere on it being progress.

They are creating a new sect with some new dogma unique to them. Swedish men are probably flocking to this church.

I don't see it growing. Men won't want to join if a requirement is that they will be ceremonially castrated.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Swedish Church Wants to Make jesus Neutral Gender.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy