Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Assange: More Records Than KGB. Tweet.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Assange: More Records Than KGB. Tweet. (Read 130 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Assange: More Records Than KGB. Tweet.
Jan 1st, 2018 at 12:40pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Tom Palven
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Assange: More Records Than KGB. Tweet.
Reply #1 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Good post.

Thanks.   Smiley

Sure hope poor Kaz doesn't get his balls in a twist.

Happy New Year

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:07pm:
Good post.

Thanks.   Smiley

Sure hope poor Kaz doesn't get his balls in a twist.

Happy New Year

If he does it just gives me another opportunity to mock him.

To the topic. Maybe there's hope that Assange will release the goods that will bring the Mueller/Trump fight to an end, one way or another.

The only thing is, if he has big evidence then they won't hesitate to either kill him or lock him up. Embassy protection can only work so long.

I think that Assange doesn't have a political preference for either side of US politics and so what he has could just as easily bring Trump down as help him.

From Assange's POV, he will understand that Trump has to be stopped before he does something dangerous and careless. At the same time, as we both understand, there's a lot of value in promoting better relations with Russia.

Maybe consider, if Trump is eliminated some way then the Republicans could possibly take the initiative on improving relations in order to be running counter to the Dem's game right now.

I'm hoping that it's nothing treasonous they have on Trump, but instead more like money laundering and sexual capers. I believe that's the 'real' part of the problem with Trump.

The religious right will respond negatively to sex deviance more than anything else. Trump is pushing that envelope, and has probably pushed it as far as they will tolerate.

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm hoping that it's nothing treasonous they have on Trump, but instead more like money laundering and sexual capers. I believe that's the 'real' part of the problem with Trump.

I still think he might have been bankrupt, although trading on his position as President may have alrady  pulled his chestnuts out of the fire, just as it made the Clintons and Obamas very rich.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:38pm:
I still think he might have been bankrupt, although trading on his position as President may have alrady  pulled his chestnuts out of the fire, just as it made the Clintons and Obamas very rich.
I thought that when he refused to make his taxes public... Lots of people in the real estate business lost their asses in 2008, and there were plenty of previous instances of Trump schemes going belly up.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:38pm:

Yes Tom and Jeff, that is very likely part of his problem. If you're both suggesting that he got himself in debt with the Russians to the point at which he had to make deals with them that will be seen as unacceptable for some obvious reasons.

Let's come to terms with one fact to begin with. The US will do as much harm to the US as it can possibly do, without resorting to outright military conflict.

And Russia will do the same!

There's on sense pretending there's any love lost!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yes Tom and Jeff, that is very likely part of his problem. If you're both suggesting that he got himself in debt with the Russians...
Not me. I don't know who he might have borrowed money from that he couldn't pay back after 2008.
The Donald's record shows, I'm pretty sure, that he will make deals and borrow money from anyone.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 3:02pm:
Not me. I don't know who he might have borrowed money from that he couldn't pay back after 2008.
The Donald's record shows, I'm pretty sure, that he will make deals and borrow money from anyone.

Actually, the amount of his record that is shown, says that he continually makes bad business deals that end in bankrupcy. He's likely done that in Russia and that gave Russia a hold on his short curlies.

It's also probably got a lot to do with the reason why he hides his tax records.

The cool thing about it is that nobody should doubt that Mueller already has had a good look at his tax records.

I would say the Donald's fukked. Not only for that but for firing Comey, which was a direct slap in the face to the FBI. And you know what cops are like when they get challenged!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Actually, the amount of his record that is shown, says that he continually makes bad business deals that end in bankrupcy.
Not always. Why do you lie when the truth sounds better?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Actually, the amount of his record that is shown, says that he continually makes bad business deals that end in bankrupcy. He's likely done that in Russia and that gave Russia a hold on his short curlies.

It's also probably got a lot to do with the reason why he hides his tax records.

The cool thing about it is that nobody should doubt that Mueller already has had a good look at his tax records.

I would say the Donald's fukked. Not only for that but for firing Comey, which was a direct slap in the face to the FBI. And you know what cops are like when they get challenged!
FBI Agents hate Comey and Mueller, justifiably. Just like real soldiers hate politically correct Generals. Politically correct Generals get them killed for nothing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Assange: More Records Than KGB. Tweet.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy