Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › McMaster: Russia Meddling in Mexico's Election.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) McMaster: Russia Meddling in Mexico's Election. (Read 501 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

McMaster: Russia Meddling in Mexico's Election.
Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:53pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Re: McMaster: Russia Meddling in Mexico's Election.
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Any doubts about pseudo-libertarians on this board being phonies, just make the comparison to real libertarians at antiwar.com.

Just imagine burnsred and the chief over there spouting their prowar shit!

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Would anyone be surprised?

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Quote:

Now that the Clintons are out of power, the Russians need someone they can influence. 

Anyone know if Mexico produces uranium?

"I think I'll backtrack." - Jeff

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 10:20am
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 9:44am:
Now that the Clintons are out of power, the Russians need someone they can influence. 

They have lots of natural resources, oil being the most important.

If only they had good government (which they never have had) they would be a rich and prosperous nation.

Russia is still adhering to the plan of surrounding America with "socially responsible governments" in hopes of destroying us.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 9:44am:

Is there any truth in this uranium deal being unlawful or is this just another case of turnabout by the Trump team? I've heard that it's just a made up thing to counter the Mueller investigation.

In the final analysis it's likely going to depend on the way the FBI and/or CIA see it, as opposed to what is right according to the law. That's the reason Trump shouldn't have fired the FBI's favourite cop.

I think that Trump's obvious corruption will be fought by the FBI with corruption as required to fight against it.

That's how the evolution of corrupt government progresses in my opinion.

The main fact worth considering now is that the Deep state is totally biased toward the Dems and perhaps the Clintons is indeed the Clintons are even playing a part anymore.

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Is there any truth in this uranium deal being unlawful or is this just another case of turnabout by the Trump team? I've heard that it's just a made up thing to counter the Mueller investigation.

In the final analysis it's likely going to depend on the way the FBI and/or CIA see it, as opposed to what is right according to the law. That's the reason Trump shouldn't have fired the FBI's favourite cop.

I think that Trump's obvious corruption will be fought by the FBI with corruption as required to fight against it.

That's how the evolution of corrupt government progresses in my opinion.

The main fact worth considering now is that the Deep state is totally biased toward the Dems and perhaps the Clintons is indeed the Clintons are even playing a part anymore.

The Clintons are done. But the Democrats in the deep state fight on due to their hatred for Trump.

I don't know that the uranium deal was unlawful.  H. Clinton was the duly appointed and confirmed Sec State when it was made under the close supervision of B. Obama.  As far as I know, they had the legal right to do that.  I know Jeff strongly disagrees, but I'm not sure what law he says was broken.  If he's right, I'll admit it.

Whether H. Clinton was influenced be the millions that the Ruskies were paying B. Clinton in speaking fees isn't really a question for an intelligent person.  The only answer is "*SCOFF* Wouldn't you be?"   Unless they signed a contract reading "The party of the first part will deliver U.S. strategic material in exchange for payments by the party of the second part . . . ,"  Or Bill is on tape saying, "Hey, fellas.  Thanks for the speaking fee check.  As soon as it clears, I'll have Hillary sign that contract giving your control of all that uranium,"  there can't be a crime proven.

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 10:20am:
They have lots of natural resources, oil being the most important.

If only they had good government (which they never have had) they would be a rich and prosperous nation.

Russia is still adhering to the plan of surrounding America with "socially responsible governments" in hopes of destroying us.

I notice Russia doesn't force Canada to relax its immigration policies.  I guess Russia also wants to keep Canada as white as possible.  Anyone know stats on non-white Canadians being able to go to the U.S. for timely health care? 

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:08pm:
I notice Russia doesn't force Canada to relax its immigration policies.  I guess Russia also wants to keep Canada as white as possible.  Anyone know stats on non-white Canadians being able to go to the U.S. for timely health care? 

If you are interested in making comparisons to immigration on a per capita basis then do so. If you want to make the comparisons on a 'land area' basis then I'm not interested.

And if you want to discuss health care again then start a thread and I'll acknowledge any rational  or relevant argument you make.

I can't accept you saying that your health care system is working or that it's anywhere as effective as Canada's because it's proven statistically to not be.

Maybe the best way to answer you is with links to the facts?

http://time.com/2888403/u-s-health-care-ranked-worst-in-the-developed-world/

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:05pm:
The Clintons are done. But the Democrats in the deep state fight on due to their hatred for Trump.

I don't know that the uranium deal was unlawful.  H. Clinton was the duly appointed and confirmed Sec State when it was made under the close supervision of B. Obama.  As far as I know, they had the legal right to do that.  I know Jeff strongly disagrees, but I'm not sure what law he says was broken.  If he's right, I'll admit it.

Whether H. Clinton was influenced be the millions that the Ruskies were paying B. Clinton in speaking fees isn't really a question for an intelligent person.  The only answer is "*SCOFF* Wouldn't you be?"   Unless they signed a contract reading "The party of the first part will deliver U.S. strategic material in exchange for payments by the party of the second part . . . ,"  Or Bill is on tape saying, "Hey, fellas.  Thanks for the speaking fee check.  As soon as it clears, I'll have Hillary sign that contract giving your control of all that uranium,"  there can't be a crime proven.

The Clinton Foundation got lots of money in the deal too. I think the DOJ is investigating to see if there is evidence that connects the exchange of all that money with the uranium deal. My feeling is, almost certainly.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › McMaster: Russia Meddling in Mexico's Election.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy