Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Just Say No to Jeff Sessions
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Just Say No to Jeff Sessions (Read 623 times)
SnarkySack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Just Say No to Jeff Sessions
Reply #30 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:34pm:
What he said was that no prosecutor would feel safe prosecuting Hillary's crimes.

Yes, it was Hillary who ordered all the hits.  Bill was too much of a wus-puss to have anyone killed.  That's why he needed Hillary.

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #31 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 3:08am
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:29pm:
Yes, it was Hillary who ordered all the hits.  Bill was too much of a wus-puss to have anyone killed.  That's why he needed Hillary.

On another forum, they refer to her as "Killary".

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #32 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:29pm:

That's being very unfair to Bill. Ask any Serbian!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #33 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:24am
Print Post  
This is about the sorts of things our government does when we have Attorney Generals like Mr. Sessions.

http://thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights/368983-feds-misconduct-in-cliven-bundy-c...

IP Logged

SnarkySack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #34 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:43am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:24am:
This is about the sorts of things our government does when we have Attorney Generals like Mr. Sessions.

http://thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights/368983-feds-misconduct-in-cliven-bundy-c...

Navarro condemned the "grossly shocking” withholding of evidence from defense counsel in a case that could have landed the Bundys in prison for the rest of their lives. Navarro, who had declared a mistrial last month, dismissed all charges against the Bundys.

Navarro was especially riled because the FBI spent three years covering up or lying about the role of their snipers in the 2014 standoff. The Bundys faced conspiracy charges because they summoned militia to defend them after claiming FBI snipers had surrounded their ranch. Justice Department lawyers scoffed at this claim but newly-released documents vindicate the Bundys. In an interview Saturday, Ammon Bundy reviled the feds: “They basically came to kill our family, they surrounded us with snipers. And then they wanted to lie about it all like none of it happened."

Thank you for posting that.  It's a good read for anyone who thinks liberals don't like guns or that taxes aren't collected at gunpoint. 

Bundy wasn't even refusing to pay his grazing fees.  He had been paying them to Colorado for decades.  When the federal government seized the land, he disagreed with their power to do so, but he was willing to keep sending the checks to Colorado.  All Colorado had to do was endorse the checks and give them to the Feds. 

But that wouldn't have been nearly as much fun as sending helicopter borne snipers.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #35 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:39am
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:43am:

Navarro condemned the "grossly shocking” withholding of evidence from defense counsel in a case that could have landed the Bundys in prison for the rest of their lives. Navarro, who had declared a mistrial last month, dismissed all charges against the Bundys.

Navarro was especially riled because the FBI spent three years covering up or lying about the role of their snipers in the 2014 standoff. The Bundys faced conspiracy charges because they summoned militia to defend them after claiming FBI snipers had surrounded their ranch. Justice Department lawyers scoffed at this claim but newly-released documents vindicate the Bundys. In an interview Saturday, Ammon Bundy reviled the feds: “They basically came to kill our family, they surrounded us with snipers. And then they wanted to lie about it all like none of it happened."

Thank you for posting that.  It's a good read for anyone who thinks liberals don't like guns or that taxes aren't collected at gunpoint. 

Bundy wasn't even refusing to pay his grazing fees.  He had been paying them to Colorado for decades.  When the federal government seized the land, he disagreed with their power to do so, but he was willing to keep sending the checks to Colorado.  All Colorado had to do was endorse the checks and give them to the Feds. 

But that wouldn't have been nearly as much fun as sending helicopter borne snipers.

I'll just say that you have put a dishonest twist onto the story. The law is the law!

The problem I have with discussion on this one is that I'm overwhelmed with the problems facing your country and what I consider wrong attitudes on changing for the better. It's just too time consuming to address each issue to the degree it deserves.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #36 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:40am
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:43am:

Your welcome.

Grazing fees aren't taxes.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #37 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:39am:
The law is the law!

That's what Judge Navarro was telling the FBI...

IP Logged

SnarkySack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #38 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:39am:
I'll just say that you have put a dishonest twist onto the story. The law is the law!

If the FBI was just following the law, why the cover up?

Quote:
The problem I have with discussion on this one is that I'm overwhelmed with the problems facing your country and what I consider wrong attitudes on changing for the better. It's just too time consuming to address each issue to the degree it deserves.

Yet here you are nattering on about it instead of addressing all those wrong attitudes in your country.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #39 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:45am
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:42am:
If the FBI was just following the law, why the cover up?

Yet here you are nattering on about it instead of addressing all those wrong attitudes in your country.

As I've said, I'm overwhelmed with the issues you are presenting and so would sooner just deal with the libertarian question you've put to Jeff and me.

If we can deal with those issues in some depth then I think that will sort out all of the rest..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Just Say No to Jeff Sessions
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy