Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Media Reaction vs. Voter Reaction to Trumps S__hole Comment
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Media Reaction vs. Voter Reaction to Trumps S__hole Comment (Read 284 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Media Reaction vs. Voter Reaction to Trumps S__hole Comment
Reply #20 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:39pm:
Nobody else in the world can see that Haiti is a shithole?

Here are some pictures of people who voted for Trump. You should see them now, driving around in their pink cadillacs with old glory flying from the back windows!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117997/Making-invisible-visible-Hauntin...

These are poo holes.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
I guess the Haitian Apparatus, probably with help from the Drunks, has managed to isolate Haiti from the world, so that no news ever gets out of Haiti?

People fleeing Haiti have escaped and brought news with them. First hand reports.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:39pm:
Nobody else in the world can see that Haiti is a shithole?

The objection isn't about any truth inherent in the statement. If you simply clean it up, the statement is simply about poverty-stricken, high-crime, low-infrastructure areas. And it is logical (albeit not libertarian) to limit immigration from areas like these rather than better-off areas like Norway.

The objection, as someone like you should be able to see (because this is your primary win tactic as well) is on how they can tear down Trump and what nefarious motives they can attribute to him because of the way in which he made the statement.

Just like you. I say I want the same right to torture a chicken as religious people, but that I will not use it, and because you are unwilling to offer me that right, you go right to attributing the motive to me that I want to torture a chicken. Then you win.

This is why the liberals win and why it's a horribly offensive statement which proves Trump is racist and not fit for office.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:13pm:
The objection isn't about any truth inherent in the statement. If you simply clean it up, the statement is simply about poverty-stricken, high-crime, low-infrastructure areas.
Places that have bad government are usually like that. Bad government creates shitholes.

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:32am:
When you said this-

"But yes.  For a country like Haiti, a wise ruler, aka a benevolent dictator, is probably the only way they will ever have a libertarian system."-

which is what I replied to, it didn't sound at all like a hypothetical, it sounded exactly like you were advocating a Haitian Dictator. They had them before...

Yes, Jeff. 

You got me.  I was only pretending it was hypothetical when my fondest hope is for Haiti to have an evil dictator.

I think this forum is the perfect place to accomplish that very realistic goal of installing a dictator in Haiti.

You're so smart, you probably already figured out who I picked to be the dictator?  *points to self and clears throat*

Good job.  I hope your seeing through me doesn't spoil my plan.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 11:55am
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:48am:
Yes, Jeff. 

You got me.  I was only pretending it was hypothetical when my fondest hope is for Haiti to have an evil dictator.

I think this forum is the perfect place to accomplish that very realistic goal of installing a dictator in Haiti.

You're so smart, you probably already figured out who I picked to be the dictator?  *points to self and clears throat*

Good job.  I hope your seeing through me doesn't spoil my plan.

Should it be illegal for the people to project poo images onto the front of Trump's buildings?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-international-hotel-dc-shithole_us_5a...

Clearly this is libertarian poo freedom being expressed!

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 11:55am:
Should it be illegal for the people to project poo images onto the front of Trump's buildings?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-international-hotel-dc-shithole_us_5a...

Clearly this is libertarian poo freedom being expressed!

Illegal?  The word Sh--hole and smiley-face poop emojis?  I'm surprised that artist doesn't have a taxpayer funded grant from the NEA.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:08pm:
Illegal?  The word Sh--hole and smiley-face poop emojis?  I'm surprised that artist doesn't have a taxpayer funded grant from the NEA.

That's something the Democrats and the LP would support obviously. And probably the Republicans too as anonymous donors.

Anyway, this is getting out to the rest of the world to see and that's good for freedom.

It's going to make the happiest countries in the world even happier! Wink

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
That's something the Democrats and the LP would support obviously. And probably the Republicans too as anonymous donors.

Anyway, this is getting out to the rest of the world to see and that's good for freedom.

It's going to make the happiest countries in the world even happier! Wink

The GOP establishment hates Trump almost as much as the Dems.

Hopefully, the LP wouldn't support giving tax dollars to artists, not even wonderfully artistic artists that use poop emojis.  But you never know . . .

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:14pm:
The GOP establishment hates Trump almost as much as the Dems.

Hopefully, the LP wouldn't support giving tax dollars to artists, not even wonderfully artistic artists that use poop emojis.  But you never know . . .

Sorry friend but I just have to hear you say that you know Obama was born in Hawaii.

Not you but the others just prove they're racist KKK shit when they try to avoid it. I know you won't pal!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Media Reaction vs. Voter Reaction to Trumps S__hole Comment
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy