Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › But . . . Should we/Should we Not take Folk from Sh__hole Countries?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) But . . . Should we/Should we Not take Folk from Sh__hole Countries? (Read 127 times)
burnsred
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

But . . . Should we/Should we Not take Folk from Sh__hole Countries?
Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
Regardless or how you feel about Trump using such a "vulgar slur" that some in the media have only been able to repeat it a few dozen times since yesterday:

Should we take people from countries that are poorly developed, crime-ridden, dangerous dictatorships?  I say, heck yes.  Those are the best kind of immigrants - as long as we absolutely ban them from receiving welfare or any other kind of government assistance for life.  If they apply for benefits, their one and only benefit will be a free ride back to their sh--hole of origin.  That should prevent them from even thinking about getting an EBT card. 

That way we get people who will work hard and appreciate the country that our ancestors built for us and contribute to making it better so they will become the ancestors of future Americans who will appreciate their country they built.

That's how America became the greatest nation ever on the face of the earth:  by an immigration system that encouraged the best from all other nations to join us. 

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Re: But . . . Should we/Should we Not take Folk from Sh__hole Countries?
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:33pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:47pm:
Should we take people from countries that are poorly developed, crime-ridden, dangerous dictatorships?  I say, heck yes.

I agree.

burnsred wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:47pm:
Those are the best kind of immigrants - as long as we absolutely ban them from receiving welfare or any other kind of government assistance for life.

I disagree. They should have the same access to these things as everyone else, which is preferably none. In that I am saying welfare should not exist.

However, if welfare exists, liberty and equality demand equal access.

The horrible, rotten truth is that Americans are inferior (by that I mean the biological term: unfit) compared to the average immigrant with 67IQ. I admit I'm inferior and my IQ is a hundred points higher.

If we weren't inferior, we wouldn't have to worry about immigrants outcompeting us on equal terms.

But we all know, deep down, that because we are inferior, we need a leg up - an advantage - to survive. We need protectionism from objectively superior [fitter] foreigners.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:33pm:
I agree.

I disagree. They should have the same access to these things as everyone else, which is preferably none. In that I am saying welfare should not exist.

However, if welfare exists, liberty and equality demand equal access.

Ah.

I understand why you would think that.  But the problem with that line of thinking is that welfare goes in great disproportion to African-Americans and Native Americans - the only two demographic groups that did not participate in the American experiment in immigration of the fittest.  So while I agree that we owe nobody nothing, there is a much greater case that the decendents of slave owners, like Washington and Jefferson, owe more to the decendents of slaves than the American citizen descendents of slaves owe to people in Norway who want to immigrate to America.
Quote:
The horrible, rotten truth is that Americans are inferior (by that I mean the biological term: unfit) compared to the average immigrant with 67IQ. I admit I'm inferior and my IQ is a hundred points higher.

Sure, IQ does not determine fitness.  Just look at the eggheads that infest our college campuses.

Quote:
If we weren't inferior, we wouldn't have to worry about immigrants outcompeting us on equal terms.

Right, but being given welfare from day one is not equal terms with a real American who insists on making it on his or her own.

Quote:
ut we all know, deep down, that because we are inferior, we need a leg up - an advantage - to survive. We need protectionism from objectively superior [fitter] foreigners.

No, we need more foreigners for good breeding stock.  Personally, I would prefer to breed with immigrants from Brazil or Japan or Sweden, but to each his own. 

Except definitely not from the UK with those NHS teeth . . .

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:03pm:
Right, but being given welfare from day one is not equal terms with a real American who insists on making it on his or her own.

It's absolutely equal. The American has the same right to apply for welfare as does the immigrant.

The immigrant is able to produce more offspring.

The immigrant is objectively superior [fitter].

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:25pm:
It's absolutely equal. The American has the same right to apply for welfare as does the immigrant.

That's not the way I've read that current welfare law is written.

Are you going to make me look it up?

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:41am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:25pm:

The immigrant is able to produce more offspring.

The immigrant is objectively superior [fitter].

Why is the immigrant able to produce more offspring? 

I have five kids and the last time my family were immigrants, they immigrated from Tennessee and Alabama to Northern Mexico several years before it became the Republic of Texas.

My wife's grandfather came on a boat from Italy.  Is that why we were able to have five?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
It's not a question of accepting people from poohole countries, it's about the colour of their skin.

This thread is a promotion of racism but that's just libertarians being honest about their convictions. It's only taken a few months to draw that out.

The Klan is overjoyed over all the talk about poo!

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:03pm:
It's not a question of accepting people from poohole countries, it's about the colour of their skin.

This thread is a promotion of racism but that's just libertarians being honest about their convictions. It's only taken a few months to draw that out.

The Klan is overjoyed over all the talk about poo!

The awesome thing about accusing people of racism is that you don't need any reason to make the accusation and it then becomes their responsibility to prove that they aren't. 

You win, Don!

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
burnsred wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:06pm:
The awesome thing about accusing people of racism is that you don't need any reason to make the accusation and it then becomes their responsibility to prove that they aren't. 

You win, Don!

Come on burnsred, lighten up a little. Trump is the one who won when he resorted to calling other countries poo holes. I'm just saying that anybody who supports Trump has to be a racist just like him. And what about all that birther stuff against Obama? Doesn't that prove Trump's a racist alone?

Only a KKK member would try to turn that around and blame me as the accuser.

In fairness, I've heard you've finally sworn off Trump! Now throw out the bedsheet and the pointy hat and we're tight!

IP Logged

burnsred

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:29pm:
Come on burnsred, lighten up a little. Trump is the one who won when he resorted to calling other countries poo holes. I'm just saying that anybody who supports Trump has to be a racist just like him. And what about all that birther stuff against Obama? Doesn't that prove Trump's a racist alone?

Only a KKK member would try to turn that around and blame me as the accuser.

In fairness, I've heard you've finally sworn off Trump! Now throw out the bedsheet and the pointy hat and we're tight!

The other good thing about accusing someone of racism is that it never gets old!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › But . . . Should we/Should we Not take Folk from Sh__hole Countries?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy