Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Spanking Donald
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Spanking Donald (Read 298 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Spanking Donald
Reply #20 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 5:17pm:
Are you saying nothing but banning will stop you from talking about what you call my "sweet ass" and about how you keep smelling the scent of 'others' on it?

I think in Don_G's delusional world of fantasy and wonder, he thinks he can get me banned from the forum.   You see, I was a little rough on him in another thread.  But he set himself up for it.  He accused me of lying, and posted a link that he thought would refute my statment.  But the dummy didn't read it.  Grin  The article that he linked actually supported my statement that USPS is operating in the red, and would fold if not subsidized with taxpayer funds. I had to explain to him that NET LOSS ≠ PROFIT.   Cry

So Don_G ran off to lick his wounds.   I expect more trolling from him when the soreness from his ass-whoopin subsides  Smiley

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Spanking Donald
Reply #21 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 5:38pm:
I think in Don_G's delusional world of fantasy and wonder, he thinks he can get me banned from the forum.   You see, I was a little rough on him in another thread.  But he set himself up for it.  He accused me of lying, and posted a link that he thought would refute my statment.  But the dummy didn't read it.  Grin  The article that he linked actually supported my statement that USPS is operating in the red, and would fold if not subsidized with taxpayer funds. I had to explain to him that NET LOSS ≠ PROFIT.   Cry

So Don_G ran off to lick his wounds.   I expect more trolling from him when the soreness from his ass-whoopin subsides  Smiley
Donat wants you banned for telling the truth?

Why am I not surprised...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Spanking Donald
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy