Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › TWO MORE Questions for Supporters of the Fair Tax
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) TWO MORE Questions for Supporters of the Fair Tax (Read 468 times)
Sicklers Dink
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: TWO MORE Questions for Supporters of the Fair Tax
Reply #10 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
Burnsred, you've answered the pig once already on his pigshit crap so I'm thinking the new you won't want to compormise your position and answer a second time. Would you like mt to cover it for you? I'm sure you will like the way I destroy his pig sty.

IP Logged

SnarkySack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 7:48am
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 11:27pm:
Burnsred, you've answered the pig once already on his pigshit crap so I'm thinking the new you won't want to compormise your position and answer a second time. Would you like mt to cover it for you? I'm sure you will like the way I destroy his pig sty.

If you like, feel free.  I certainly see nothing worthy of a response from me.

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #12 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 9:32am
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 9:35pm:
How would government even afford their guns and bullets once we take away their power to rob us at gunpoint?

You don't advocate that.  Productive members of society in your system are no more free from paying taxes than they are now.  All you say is they can check out of society and not pay taxes.

But wanna buy a house, drive a car on the roads, start a business.  All those and everything else they do to be productive you say they are getting a government service and therefore are taxable.

You've provided no system where taxes are voluntary.  That's fine, but what is not fine is your dishonesty about it.  You've offered me to be tax free if I don't own property, drive a car, start a business or do anything.  That's no offer at all different than it is now.  Hobos don't pay taxes now

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #13 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 9:56am
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 11:27pm:

You're arguing against your own interest.  As I told you, you stopped annoying me when you started trying to annoy me.  I just laugh at you when you keep going on about whistling pig nose hairs, it's hilarious that you are actually that stupid.  What annoyed me when you went to every thread taking dumps in every conversation.  You being you is what annoyed me.  You don't play a troll, you are one.

Jeff is also annoying me, he's more incoherent than ever.  He keeps saying things like when I point out Burnsie taxes just like today, the more productive you are, the more you are taxed, Jeff comes back and asks me why I want to tax hobos because he's a drunken idiot.  That is what is just making me tired of this site again finally. The two bozos

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 10:06am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 9:32am:
Hobos don't pay taxes now
We agree! But certainly you see that it's not because of a loophole favoring hobos...

I keep advocating for Constitutionally legal taxes, that's all.

Hobos still wouldn't pay any taxes unless they did a little work or panhandling for money and bought some food or wine, then they would just pay state and local sales taxes.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #15 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 10:14am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 10:06am:
We agree! But certainly you see that it's not because of a loophole favoring hobos...

I keep advocating for Constitutionally legal taxes, that's all.

Hobos still wouldn't pay any taxes unless they did a little work or panhandling for money and bought some food or wine, then they would just pay state and local sales taxes.

I never said hobos would or should pay taxes.  That was you misreading a post while you were mixing Quaaludes and moonshine to calm your ODD fueled rage

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 10:16am
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 12:50pm:
1)
Or if we used my idea in 1), the shopper can be arrested as soon as they walk out of the store with a bag of stuff and don't stop at the tax machine.

Who is going to  pay for all those ATM tax collectors?

Will computer programs keep track of everything that's sold everywhere and who bought it so they know who to arrest if the records of the sales don't match the records of the tax payments? What if their is a mistake, someone uses my identity to buy something and doesn't pay the tax? Will I have to prove I didn't buy something that the computer records say I did?
Will the IRS seize some of my money to pay the tax on what I can't prove I didn't buy before I get a chance to dispute the tax?

You envision an IRS agent standing by near every retail store or wholesale outlet? Like Walmart greeters with guns?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 10:19am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 10:14am:
I never said hobos would or should pay taxes.  That was you misreading a post while you were mixing Quaaludes and moonshine to calm your ODD fueled rage
I know it was Red who wanted to increase revenues by eliminating the Hobo exemption.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #18 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 10:24am
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 12:50pm:
1)  In order to at least take the involuntary servitude element out of it, would you be willing to have government install ATM like machines on public sidewalks for payment of the tax?

As an experienced business owner, I really don't have a problem processing the sales tax.  Yes, it's a tax for the customer, but I was part of that transaction.   Why I need to process the taxes my employees pay is a much better question.  But my customer comes and buys from my business, it's a deal between us.

1)  I don't see how my collecting the taxes for our transactions and sending it in rather than thousands of customers processing them individual just seems a lot more efficient to me even though I am the one who has to do it. 

2)  You only addressed retail transactions, there are a lot more transactions than that

3)  The idea of putting machines everywhere is hugely costly.  We're going to have to pay a lot more taxes for all those.  There are millions of businesses in the country

4)  And wow, the police costs to force all those people to pay their taxes.

It's just a bad idea that opens the door to massive fraud and a police state to enforce it for millions of machines.

And my just processing sales taxes is way better than what I do now.  I collect way more than the one tax and send it to the government

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 10:21pm:
If you take any functioning member of society, you call them bitch.  No one who owns property is remotely free in your Hitler system.

And you call that the removal of the power to rob us at gun point

So you take a Jew in a concentration camp.  Oh, but wait.  You're not Hitler, you're Mussolini.  Yeah, that's better

Burnsred isn't going to answer that ugly nonsense so he gave me permission to answer you.

Burnsred has nothing to do with any Hitler system you stupid pig.

You're a holocaust denier and burnsred is not Mussolini.

There's no reason why anybody should answer your spamming pig remarks. Take another year off.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › TWO MORE Questions for Supporters of the Fair Tax
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy