Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Unvercal rights what is Wong with this idea
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Unvercal rights what is Wong with this idea (Read 882 times)
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Unvercal rights what is Wong with this idea
Reply #10 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:09am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 7:37am:
No. Limit their exercise temporarily until the child proves competent to exercise them.

For instance, my Father limited my right to keep and bear arms until I was 12, at which time he decided I was competent to responsibly exercise that right with the rifle he gave me when I was 11.

So ur father was master y didn't u just buy a gun on the streets shit it's all or nonthing there is no middle ground on this isssue

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:16am
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:09am:
So ur father was master
He was my Father, I was 11.

He worked in part to feed and clothe and house me. He also taught me things and gave me nice gifts, including the .22 rifle I wanted so I could hunt squirrels.

Yes, parent child relationships are somewhat like a master slave relationship, with the significant difference being that children have rights that they will grow to exercise completely, while slaves will continue to have their rights denied.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:32am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:16am:
He was my Father, I was 11.

He worked in part to feed and clothe and house me. He also taught me things and gave me nice gifts, including the .22 rifle I wanted so I could hunt squirrels.

Yes, parent child relationships are somewhat like a master slave relationship, with the significant difference being that children have rights that they will grow to exercise completely, while slaves will continue to have their rights denied.
a slave cant Leve there master and a kid can ligly Leve there parent antirunaway laws are the same as the law that returen slaves to there masters so tempay slavery in s ok  to u but perament slavery is not that's good to know that u think that way Jeff u clam to be moral but all I see is a moal grandstander that is breain whashed

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:37am
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:32am:
a slave cant Leve there master and a kid can ligly Leve there parent antirunaway laws are the same as the law that returen slaves to there masters so tempay slavery in s okĀ  to u but perament slavery is not that's good to know that u think that way Jeff u clam to be moral but all I see is a moal grandstander that is breain whashed
Being a child is temporary for most people, being a slave is not.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:45am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:37am:
Being a child is temporary for most people, being a slave is not.
so if I where to kidnap and mentialy toucher someone for 18 years of there life and then let them go ok that's moreal I think u have Stockholm Syndrome Jeff are did u read the article I posted it's the afunza cace I was talking abought u can find it on page 2

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:53am
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:45am:
so if I where to kidnap and mentialy toucher someone for 18 years of there life and then let them go ok that's moreal
I'm not sure what you said, but my guess is that if you ever have children, they will run away from home around the ages of 13-15, thus freeing themselves from your "mentialy touchering".

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 9:03am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:53am:
I'm not sure what you said, but my guess is that if you ever have children, they will run away from home around the ages of 13-15, thus freeing themselves from your "mentialy touchering".
if I had chlidren that would have foull rain over there own live I would enven help them get emansapated if that's what that wanted

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 9:08am
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 9:03am:
if I had chlidren that would have foull rain over there own live I would enven help them get emansapated if that's what that wanted
That might be what you think you are doing, but it might seem like "mential toucher" to them, so they will run away anyway.

Edit: Freeing toddlers and young children to live their own lives hasn't proven to be a good idea.

Some people in ancient times did it with newborn babies. They called it "exposing" them.

What they did was just laid them on the ground away from the city and left. All the emancipated newborns who were exposed died.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 9:08am:
That might be what you think you are doing, but it might seem like "mential toucher" to them, so they will run away anyway.
and I will not call the cops on them if that want to runaway that there bizness not mine or the government

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 9:13am
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 9:11am:
and I will not call the cops on them if that want to runaway that there bizness not mine or the government
If they get caught prostituting themselves for some drug gang pimp in order to survive, the government will assume responsibility for them in some way or another until they are old enough to survive on their own in better ways.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Unvercal rights what is Wong with this idea
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy