Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Unvercal rights what is Wong with this idea
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Unvercal rights what is Wong with this idea (Read 631 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Unvercal rights what is Wong with this idea
Reply #70 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 4:09pm:
. Let me know when ur kid kill u it will make me happy

Let me learn when you want to speak adult

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #71 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
[quote author=292338420 link=1517276438/70#70 date=1517524020]

Let me learn when you want to speak adult[/quote] what me expressing my thoughts abought ur behavior and what u deserve for it is not adult to u I guess free expression should not be a right well then y do u respond to my posts if u don't. What hear what I think Kaz ur just. A nother troll that is desorate for entertainment

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #72 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
[quote author=5E424F58474C1F2A0 link=1517276438/71#71 date=1517524319]
what me expressing my thoughts abought ur behavior and what u deserve for it is not adult to u I guess free expression should not be a right well then y do u respond to my posts if u don't. What hear what I think Kaz ur just. A nother troll that is desorate for entertainment
[/quote]

Gotcha, Boy.  Whatever you said

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #73 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 5:06pm:
that's up to the. Owner of the restaurant what I can or can't  do there if that are not ferndly to me then I will boycott them...
If they don throw you and your jerkoff buddies out, they will lose all of their customers and either go out of business or be forced to become a gay sex club. Most everybody will prefer that they throw you out and don't allow you back, probably because when you all get your unwashed dicks out, it will smell so bad everybody will either puke or not be able to eat the rest of their dinner.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #74 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 7:23pm:
If they don throw you and your jerkoff buddies out, they will lose all of their customers and either go out of business or be forced to become a gay sex club. Most everybody will prefer that they throw you out and don't allow you back, probably because when you all get your unwashed dicks out, it will smell so bad everybody will either puke or not be able to eat the rest of their dinner.

I don't know where u got the idea I every had or wanted to buddies and I believe in the right of refuseal but I believe if ur a bizness u need to have an arms deal mind set when every u pay for a service u are bringing them for said serus if that don't wanna do bizness then that's on them

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #75 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 7:57pm:
I don't know where u got the idea I every had or wanted to buddies and I believe in the right of refuseal but I believe if ur a bizness u need to have an arms deal mind set when every u pay for a service u are bringing them for said serus if that don't wanna do bizness then that's on them

So what you said is, I'm a teenage pimple popper and I'm willing to go to a ton of work to prove that no one should waste their time listening to me.

Wow, you nailed it!!!    Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

tomline
Libertarian Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #76 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 12:22pm:
Actually you can let your 13 year old drive on your own property.  It's when you drive on the public roads and impact others that you can't decide for them that your 13 year old is old enough to drive.

As for making them wait until 16, awwww.  Life is like that.  There is no harm done.  Waiting for things in life is part of what you have to learn.  16 years is the agreed on age.

And obviously you cherrypicked an example.  Do you argue either that a five year old girl can give consent to her step father to have sex or as her parent he can give consent for her?

Can a two year old leave the house against their parents wishes or refuse to go to bed?

You can't seriously believe that and if you do no one should take you seriously

I don't believe you understood what I said, "there is a natural progression when it comes to age."  Of course a 5 year is not cognizant enough to make decisions about sex.  And, and father that gives that kind of consent should be hung.

Do you understand "age progression"?  Perhaps this can help you...  https://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/1-cor...

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #77 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
tomline wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 8:45pm:
I don't believe you understood what I said, "there is a natural progression when it comes to age."  Of course a 5 year is not cognizant enough to make decisions about sex.  And, and father that gives that kind of consent should be hung.

Do you understand "age progression"?  Perhaps this can help you...  https://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/1-cor...

Wow, what an idiotic reply.  You just lectured me saying to me what I just said to you.

Of course as society we can set minimum ages.  You just said we can't, then lectured me again saying to me what i just said to you.

So the fvck what if a rare 13 year old could drive safely in traffic.

I am not willing to let that kid or his parents decide that with my life or my kids lives.  Awwwwwwwwww, he has to wait three years.  The humanity of it.

But seriously, saying, OMG, kaz, let me lecture you by saying what you just said to me!!!!!!!

Classic

IP Logged

Crystallas

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #78 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 9:16pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #79 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 8:22pm:
So what you said is, I'm a teenage pimple popper and I'm willing to go to a ton of work to prove that no one should waste their time listening to me.

Wow, you nailed it!!!    Smiley Smiley Smiley

I love poping pimples like ravers pop mdma but if I want to express my self I do it for me not for anyone else I think u don't understand egoism I don't give a shit if people leastion to me or not just that I can freely express my self ur the one that is acting immashure not me

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Unvercal rights what is Wong with this idea
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy