Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Unvercal rights what is Wong with this idea
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Unvercal rights what is Wong with this idea (Read 630 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Unvercal rights what is Wong with this idea
Reply #90 - Feb 4th, 2018 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 4th, 2018 at 1:48pm:
Having you on the site is like our all having a big brother who just guides and counsels us through life.

That's exactly the impression I want to get across. You betray the fact that I'm holding libertarian's feet to the fire. Aren't you bright enough to know that's a comliment?

Quote:
An angry, retarded, hate filled, self centered big brother with a huge head, but a big brother ...

Everything but the 'huge head' part is just meant to be insulting but then you went and cancelled it all out with the 'huge head' compliment.

I know that wasn't your intent but it was received as an admission by you that my ideas stick in your craw. And that's what I want to do exactly.

Think out your intended insults a little better. So far you're just indicating why you failed in business.  Embarrassed

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #91 - Feb 4th, 2018 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Feb 4th, 2018 at 2:04pm:
That's exactly the impression I want to get across. You betray the fact that I'm holding libertarian's feet to the fire. Aren't you bright enough to know that's a comliment?

Everything but the 'huge head' part is just meant to be insulting but then you went and cancelled it all out with the 'huge head' compliment.

I know that wasn't your intent but it was received as an admission by you that my ideas stick in your craw. And that's what I want to do exactly.

Think out your intended insults a little better. So far you're just indicating why you failed in business.  Embarrassed

You live in a delusional world

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #92 - Feb 4th, 2018 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 4th, 2018 at 2:05pm:
You live in a delusional world

I'm o.k. with your opinions. They're no more of an insult to me than they are of any of the others. It's just you!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Unvercal rights what is Wong with this idea
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy