Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Convected fellons that servedthere time should have the right to vote
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Convected fellons that servedthere time should have the right to vote (Read 902 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Convected fellons that servedthere time should have the right to vote
Reply #60 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
Quote:
There's nothing redeemable in you pig. For every right opinion you have, you come up with 9 others that are wrong. What a mistake to take your pleading as worth testing you over. You're just another extremist frothing at the mouth rabid rightist.

Quote where in the Constitution it says that citizens have a right to vote.  You can't, so you'll go back to your playground insults

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:13pm:
Quote where in the Constitution it says that citizens have a right to vote. 

Your opportunity has expired. Stop pleading with me. Your demeanour isn't conducive to having a decent conversation with another person. Even putting politics aside I doubt you could ever accept another person as having an opinion and having a right to express his opinion without you going off at him/her.

And fwiw, it allows to me to conclude that you couldn't have run a successful business. So go right ahead and prove me right or wrong! There isn't a single person on this forum you haven't attacked for expressing an opinion that doesn't suit you. Others don't even have to ask for trouble to set you off.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #62 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:00pm:
Voting is not a right. Their is also not a right to be elected, or even any right to run for office.

The government, and the processes by which it representatives are chosen is an artificial construct. The privilege of voting for a U.S. Representative did not did exist until the government was created.

A lot of things are man mande contrusts onculeing rights just cuz humanty makes something up dose not ingerantly make it Fictitious

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #63 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Your opportunity has expired. Stop pleading with me. Your demeanour isn't conducive to having a decent conversation with another person. Even putting politics aside I doubt you could ever accept another person as having an opinion and having a right to express his opinion without you going off at him/her.

And fwiw, it allows to me to conclude that you couldn't have run a successful business. So go right ahead and prove me right or wrong! There isn't a single person on this forum you haven't attacked for expressing an opinion that doesn't suit you. Others don't even have to ask for trouble to set you off.

What a dufous

Exclaim Questioning Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #64 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
I think Amendment IX provides for other rights (such as the right to vote that Congress later decided with the Voting Rights Act). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution#Safeguards_of_civil_rig...)

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #65 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:30pm:
I think Amendment IX provides for other rights (such as the right to vote that Congress later decided with the Voting Rights Act). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution#Safeguards_of_civil_rig...)

Can you quote the specific text that says there is a right to vote, please?

And amendment IX?  The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people"

That says nothing about voting

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #66 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:30pm:

Why are you claiming to be a female on this board when you claim to be a male on other boards?

eg. Spaceman, with the male symbol as your avatar? Which one are we supposed to believe.

Make an honest declaration and maybe we can start fresh.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #67 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Why are you claiming to be a female on this board when you claim to be a male on other boards?

eg. Spaceman, with the male symbol as your avatar? Which one are we supposed to believe.

Make an honest declaration and maybe we can start fresh.

Why do you care?  You claim to be a Canadian and you've done nothing but prove you're not.

At least she replied.  When I challenged you to back up your false assertion there is a right to vote in the Constitution, you ran away, Sir Robin.

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #68 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
Don_G, the mod(s) or admin at WC forum wouldn't let me change "Spaceman" rank to "Spacewoman" rank (they think I'm some other person that was banned).

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #69 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:58pm:
Don_G, the mod(s) or admin at WC forum wouldn't let me change "Spaceman" rank to "Spacewoman" rank (they think I'm some other person that was banned).

That doesn't explain the avatar. It's your problem to explain away now.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Convected fellons that servedthere time should have the right to vote
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy