Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Clinton exoneration by Hillary explained
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Clinton exoneration by Hillary explained (Read 79 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Clinton exoneration by Hillary explained
Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
So according to the just released FISA memo, Comey knowingly signed off on using a dossier funded by the Clinton campaign to get warrants to spy on the Trump campaign.

When asked to prosecute Clinton, Comey realized that if that came out he'd be in the next cell to her ...  How will the leftist media spin this?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Re: Clinton exoneration by Hillary explained
Reply #1 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 2nd, 2018 at 2:26pm:
So according to the just released FISA memo, Comey knowingly signed off on using a dossier funded by the Clinton campaign to get warrants to spy on the Trump campaign.

When asked to prosecute Clinton, Comey realized that if that came out he'd be in the next cell to her ...  How will the leftist media spin this?

I'll be examining it closely so I can discuss it intelligently. Not something you've ever done because you're too rabid right for that.

the media will almost certainly say that Hillary wasn't guilty of any crime. And on further examination of the question, it will be proven to be so.

So it boils down to a lame attempt to take the heat off Trump by turning on the CIA/FBI, or either or both. It will work in the minds of those of Hannity's ilk but it's going to take a lot of work to spin it so it works in the minds of the people.

All just my guessing so far but I'm about 99% certain I've got it right. Another Benghazi spin doctoring episode. Or another hillary email episode. Pathetic!

edit: Oh, and Comey's a good guy cop and that can't be counterspun. Take that to the bank pig.

IP Logged

kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Clinton exoneration by Hillary explained
Reply #2 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'll be examining it closely so I can discuss it intelligently. Not something you've ever done because you're too rabid right for that.

the media will almost certainly say that Hillary wasn't guilty of any crime. And on further examination of the question, it will be proven to be so.

So it boils down to a lame attempt to take the heat off Trump by turning on the CIA/FBI, or either or both. It will work in the minds of those of Hannity's ilk but it's going to take a lot of work to spin it so it works in the minds of the people.

All just my guessing so far but I'm about 99% certain I've got it right. Another Benghazi spin doctoring episode. Or another hillary email episode. Pathetic!

edit: Oh, and Comey's a good guy cop and that can't be counterspun. Take that to the bank pig.

No wonder I keep saying you're a fake Canadian.  Why would a real Canadian swallow the Democrat party playbook?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Clinton exoneration by Hillary explained
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy