Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Racism is a Big Problem in the US.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Racism is a Big Problem in the US. (Read 680 times)
Sicklers Dink
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Racism is a Big Problem in the US.
Feb 2nd, 2018 at 11:51pm
Print Post  
https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/how-many-americans-dont-believe-racism-i...

Anybody who thinks it's not is part of a small minority. And quite predictably, it's grown fast since Obama's beginning as president and it's not slowing down with Trump.

Trump has a very real reason to continue to promote racism. He won a big part of his support with it. The kind of lowlife assholes who support Trump get delirious with joy when Trump talks up his birther theories about Obama.

This is the evil psychopathic bastard that thinks he and the Republicans are going to take down the FBI??

Is it possible we can get this kind of entertainment for free? Somebody should be charging admission to America for this kind of crap!

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Racism is a Big Problem in the US.
Reply #1 - Feb 3rd, 2018 at 12:14am
Print Post  
Everyone thinks it's a problem and 60% of people support Black Lives Matter but no one offers specific examples of what they want.

Fire the cops who harm POCs, fine.

Will this make anyone happy? I doubt it. They'll be on to the next thing, and the next, and the next.

Everything anyone does is always a "first step" toward equality.

I'm frankly sick of first steps. What's the endgame? I'll be happy to discuss it rationally.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

SnarkySack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Feb 3rd, 2018 at 12:20am
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Feb 2nd, 2018 at 11:51pm:
https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/how-many-americans-dont-believe-racism-i...

Anybody who thinks it's not is part of a small minority. And quite predictably, it's grown fast since Obama's beginning as president and it's not slowing down with Trump.

Trump has a very real reason to continue to promote racism. He won a big part of his support with it. The kind of lowlife assholes who support Trump get delirious with joy when Trump talks up his birther theories about Obama.

This is the evil psychopathic bastard that thinks he and the Republicans are going to take down the FBI??

Is it possible we can get this kind of entertainment for free? Somebody should be charging admission to America for this kind of crap!

Face it Don:  Black people will secretly vote for the Donald because he brought the lowest black unemployment rate in the history of our nation.  Can you imagine what Lincoln would have given to be as good a president for Black people as Trump? 

Any honest black man will openly vote for Trump.  Dishonest Black men will secretly vote for Trump.  There is no way in this world that Trump can lose in  2020.

Face it Jersey boy:  Until you finally do move to Toronto. you're stuck being an American whether you like it or not .  . .

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Feb 3rd, 2018 at 7:33am
Print Post  

Allowing our government to discriminate based on race has always been a problem.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #4 - Feb 3rd, 2018 at 10:01am
Print Post  

You're an idiot and a hate filled partisan Democrat shill.

This is just a flame thread.  It's classic when you keep telling me that I'm mean

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Feb 3rd, 2018 at 11:33am
Print Post  
Congress should pass laws outlawing racism.  Stiff fines and such - even incarceration for extreme offenses.  They have that power dont they?  Why have they been sitting on their hands all this time?

(JK - not to be taken seriously)

IP Logged

tomline
Libertarian Full Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Feb 3rd, 2018 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
Racism is a big problem especially since Trump was elected.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #7 - Feb 3rd, 2018 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
tomline wrote on Feb 3rd, 2018 at 12:32pm:
Racism is a big problem especially since Trump was elected.

The only racism in this problem is the Democrats attacking women, blacks, Hispanics, gays, or any other non-white WASP group who dare to leave the plantation.

Liberal women support liberal men, they do not support conservative women.  They aren't pro-woman, they are pro-liberal.

Just like all the other leftist slave catchers who try to destroy anyone not white, not male, not WASP who dares leave the Democrat plantation

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Feb 3rd, 2018 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Feb 3rd, 2018 at 11:33am:
Congress should pass laws outlawing racism.  Stiff fines and such - even incarceration for extreme offenses.
Your kidding right?

Congress should clean it's own house and eradicate every law Congress has enacted that mandates racism.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Feb 3rd, 2018 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Feb 3rd, 2018 at 11:33am:
Congress should pass laws outlawing racism.  Stiff fines and such - even incarceration for extreme offenses.  They have that power don't they?  Why have they been sitting on their hands all this time?

I know you're kidding but I would personally agree to anything to end first steps and actually solve the problem.

In ten years, this will be just another first step.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Racism is a Big Problem in the US.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy