Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Anyone NOT Know How the DACA Negotiations are Going to Turn Out?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Anyone NOT Know How the DACA Negotiations are Going to Turn Out? (Read 146 times)
SnarkySack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Anyone NOT Know How the DACA Negotiations are Going to Turn Out?
Feb 5th, 2018 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
The DREAMers will get their amnesty, Trump will a lite version of his wall, strong limits will be put on chain migration which the deep state will ignore and the visa lottery will be modified in some way.

Politicians on both sides will declare victory, while their supporters claim to have been sold out.  Twenty years from now, there will be a whole new population of illegals demanding amnesty and the process will start over.

Too bad they can't just cut to the chase and do it.

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Re: Anyone NOT Know How the DACA Negotiations are Going to Turn Out?
Reply #1 - Feb 5th, 2018 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 5th, 2018 at 7:58pm:
The DREAMers will get their amnesty, Trump will a lite version of his wall, strong limits will be put on chain migration which the deep state will ignore and the visa lottery will be modified in some way.

Politicians on both sides will declare victory, while their supporters claim to have been sold out.  Twenty years from now, there will be a whole new population of illegals demanding amnesty and the process will start over.

It's really painful, but Trump is right that ending extended family migration and building the wall is the best deal we (people who care about our country) will get.

Democrats know that too, which is why they are rejecting the deal.  Ending their endless ability to import Democrats would be the death of the Democrat party, and they know it

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Feb 5th, 2018 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 5th, 2018 at 7:58pm:

That's a very good analysis burnsred. Extended families will continue to come becaust that's the only human way of dealing with it. I think that's what you mean by chain migration. I would just disagree with you on the visa lottery because that's a good one to give Trump.

And  the most important part is that both sides will claim victory. In fact,  it's likely Trump would roll over and forget all his promises now if he could do it and claim victory.

Trump has simply talked himself into a situation where he's stuck with having to please the lowlife who support him, or lose 2/3's of his support.

You have relied on fact to reach your logical position. Both political parties know that illegals are needed to fill jobs with cheap labour. Much of US business in the south isn't viable without it. That's understood by the REpublicans even more than by the Dems.

Cutting to the chase would ruin the fun this gognshow offers!

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2018 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 5th, 2018 at 8:02pm:
It's really painful, but Trump is right that ending extended family migration and building the wall is the best deal we (people who care about our country) will get.

Democrats know that too, which is why they are rejecting the deal.  Ending their endless ability to import Democrats would be the death of the Democrat party, and they know it

The Dems aren't going to give away any part of their winning hand without gaininig something in trade, you stupid pig. It has nothing to do with importing votes and never did.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 12:06am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Feb 5th, 2018 at 11:19pm:
The Dems aren't going to give away any part of their winning hand without gaininig something in trade, you stupid pig. It has nothing to do with importing votes and never did.

Wrong.  It has everything to do with importing votes.

Six out of ten immigrants vote Democrat.  Its a fact.  The more immigrants, the more powerful the Democratic Party becomes.   This aint rocket science - it's simple math.

"The enormous flow of legal immigrants into the country — 29.5 million from 1980 to 2012 — has remade and continues to remake the nation's electorate in favor of the Democratic Party concludes a new report from the Center for Immigration Studies."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/study-finds-more-immigrants-equals-more-democr...

"The lesson liberals need to learn is that despite their arrogance, they do not have the power to alter reality." - Walter Williams

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 12:18am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Feb 6th, 2018 at 12:06am:
Wrong.  It has everything to do with importing votes.

Six out of ten immigrants vote Democrat.  Its a fact.  The more immigrants, the more powerful the Democratic Party becomes.   This aint rocket science - it's simple math.

"The enormous flow of legal immigrants into the country — 29.5 million from 1980 to 2012 — has remade and continues to remake the nation's electorate in favor of the Democratic Party concludes a new report from the Center for Immigration Studies."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/study-finds-more-immigrants-equals-more-democr...

"The lesson liberals need to learn is that despite their arrogance, they do not have the power to alter reality." - Walter Williams

Wrong. It has everything to do with the need for cheap labour. That's the reason nothing has been done to stop it.

You nitwit, when have you ever been right about anything?

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #6 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 9:07am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Feb 5th, 2018 at 11:19pm:

That's what I said, idiot.  Read my post again.  The Democrats know it's a Trojan horse and the death of their party if they accept a deal that turns off their voter tap.

How stupid are you?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #7 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 9:08am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Feb 6th, 2018 at 12:18am:
Wrong. It has everything to do with the need for cheap labour. That's the reason nothing has been done to stop it.

The ... Democrats ... are doing this for cheap labor? 

Wow, as stupid as I thought you were, it's apparently not stupid enough.

Just wow

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Feb 6th, 2018 at 12:18am:

You sure are delusional.  Here's something that may help you understand your refusal to accept what is real.

"The lesson liberals need to learn is that despite their arrogance, they do not have the power to alter reality."
- Walter E. Williams

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Feb 6th, 2018 at 12:33pm:
You sure are dense, Don_G.  And delusional.

Whatever. My answer is apolitical while your's is politically biased. I have a hunch you've already agreed with me on my answer but it was back when you still thought in terms of being a libertarian.

You didn't feel the need to answer me in contrariness because of your bad feelings I have cultivated on this forum.

If I haven't convinced you that your kind of libertarian is just bullshit then I've certainly been able to turn you all into good Republicans.

I see that as an accomplishment because I've always thought that's what you really were all along.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Anyone NOT Know How the DACA Negotiations are Going to Turn Out?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy