Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Anyone NOT Know How the DACA Negotiations are Going to Turn Out?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Anyone NOT Know How the DACA Negotiations are Going to Turn Out? (Read 245 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Anyone NOT Know How the DACA Negotiations are Going to Turn Out?
Reply #10 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Whatever. My answer is apolitical while your's is politically biased

You said Democrats don't want the votes, they want cheap labor.  What color is the sky in your world?

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Quote:
If I haven't convinced you that your kind of libertarian is just bullshit then I've certainly been able to turn you all into good Republicans.

You haven't turned me into a good Republican.  Republicans want the same bad things that the Democrats do:  high taxes and more power for the government. The main difference between the Dems and the Reps is how they say the taxes should be distributed - Dems want distribution to entitlements/welfare, Reps want distribution to the M.I.C.

Quote:
I see that as an accomplishment because I've always thought that's what you really were all along.

Another delusion.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 6th, 2018 at 12:48pm:
You said Democrats don't want the votes, they want cheap labor.  What color is the sky in your world?

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

No, I said the Republicans and the Democrats want and need cheap labour. I'm saying that Trump's cause is an uninformed scam from the beginning that was designed to elicit the sympathy of the lowlife who see no deeper than the surface.

The proof of that is slowly being understood and Jeff stated it pretty well yesterday when he predicted the outcome. A much smaller wall and DACA being accepted with some facesaving amendments.

The main issue now isn't something that's disagreed upon by Dems and the mainstream Repubs. (that excludes the teabagger fringe) Come to agreement that can appear to be a win for both sides.

But it will be so transparent that it will only appear that way for the two parties and not for Trump if taken in context to his campaign promises.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
Skychief, my message above is for you too.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #14 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
No, I said the Republicans and the Democrats want and need cheap labour

Democrats will shut down the government for cheap labor for business.  Sure they will, Sparky.  What color is the sky in your world?

And if Republicans want cheap labor for business, why do they overwhelmingly  want the wall? 

And why does a fake Canadian care about this so much?  Why would a wall between the US and Mexico bother you?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 6th, 2018 at 1:23pm:
Democrats will shut down the government for cheap labor for business.  Sure they will, Sparky.  What color is the sky in your world?

And if Republicans want cheap labor for business, why do they overwhelmingly  want the wall? 

And why does a fake Canadian care about this so much?  Why would a wall between the US and Mexico bother you? 

You've successfully fostered an attitude in others to hear your comments as nothing but insulting spam regardless of your occassional attempts to be serious.

The only conversations in which you are relevant now is the ones with Jeff who's happy to get down to your level for the attention he craves.

Fill your boots pig, I find joy in sticking it up your ass every time you oink back.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #16 - Feb 6th, 2018 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You've successfully fostered an attitude in others to hear your comments as nothing but insulting spam regardless of your occassional attempts to be serious.

The only conversations in which you are relevant now is the ones with Jeff who's happy to get down to your level for the attention he craves.

Fill your boots pig, I find joy in sticking it up your ass every time you oink back.

The man (sic) with a thousand excuses to never address a point ...

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 6th, 2018 at 2:01pm:
The man (sic) with a thousand excuses to never address a point ...

I don't think that's right at all, any of it. I've never heard Donat make any excuse at all.

What's your excuse for not quoting me when claiming I said something I didn't?

I'm going to ask the lizard, who's a genius and never forgets anything. It can pull up the thread and the quote at will.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Anyone NOT Know How the DACA Negotiations are Going to Turn Out?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy