Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Nunes Duels the Deep State
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Nunes Duels the Deep State (Read 257 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Re: Nunes Duels the Deep State
Reply #20 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 7:32pm:
They are busy trying to create new evidence after their attempts to destroy the existing evidence failed? Will they back date this memo they are bringing out and claim they just found it?

Whatever they do will be in the effort to destroy Trump, and that's a good thing. At least we're together on that so far.

Who cares how it's done. I hope they don't have to resort to a MLK takedown.

What would be the best for the world? The FBI go down or Trump go down? With the FBI going down that would be a positive for the world because nothing American would be seen as just anymore! What do you think sweet ass boy?

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 6:27am
Print Post  
Quote:
Whatever they do will be in the effort to destroy Trump, and that's a good thing. At least we're together on that so far.

What would be the best for the world? The FBI go down or Trump go down? With the FBI going down that would be a positive for the world because nothing American would be seen as just anymore! What do you think sweet ass boy?
I said a while back that we'd be better off with Pence as President. At this point, I don't think it would make any difference.

What do you think about this?

http://thecrux.com/america-a-military-nation/

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 6:27am:
I said a while back that we'd be better off with Pence as President. At this point, I don't think it would make any difference.

What do you think about this?

http://thecrux.com/america-a-military-nation/

I've addressed it on another thread. If you're asking for comments on any specific points in that article then ask me.

IP Logged

Snarky Sack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Neither Trump nor the FBI will "go down."  One or both will have their reputations tarnished and then it will be on the next anti-Trump meme that the media dreams up. 

"Taxes are morally justified theft" - Jeff

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Nunes Duels the Deep State
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy