Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incest doesn't work for me
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Incest doesn't work for me (Read 764 times)
SnarkySack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Incest doesn't work for me
Reply #20 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 3:14pm:
You and Don keep trying to keep me here by entertaining me with your whining shit.  I'm just leaving because I'm not entertained anymore.  You and Don are trying your best to change that.  It's not going to be enough though.  Neither of the two of you are useful enough to accomplish that more than temporarily

I disagree. 

If I wanted to, I could easily goad you to post even more often and with even greater bloviation.  I could have you doing that indefinitely. 

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #21 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 3:35pm:
I disagree. 

If I wanted to, I could easily goad you to post even more often and with even greater bloviation.  I could have you doing that indefinitely. 

You can claim anything you want when even you are admitting you aren't able to back it up.  Talk about hollow.  You're shooting blanks ... again ...

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

SnarkySack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 4:38pm:
You can claim anything you want when even you are admitting you aren't able to back it up.  Talk about hollow.  You're shooting blanks ... again ...

You're right.  Blanks.  See:

*BANG!*

*THUD! . . .  as Kaz hits floor*

Oops . . .

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #23 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 10:59am
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 6:06pm:
You're right.  Blanks.  See:

*BANG!*

*THUD! . . .  as Kaz hits floor*

Oops . . .

OMG.  I just read through history.  You have across the board the AMAZING ability that when you post, you get responses from other posters!  It's remarkable.  How do you pull that off?  You are a freaking legend!  I mean few, few people post on message boards and get responses.

I just bow to your posting prowess.  Well played, my friend.  Well played ...

Dear Mom,

You were right, I am somebody.  I have joined various message boards.  Across the boards, across the posters, I get actual responses to my posts.  I'm a legend.  Next I'm striving to be listed in the phone book. 

Your loving Son,

Snookie

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

SnarkySack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 11:08am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 10:59am:
OMG.  I just read through history.  You have across the board the AMAZING ability that when you post, you get responses from other posters!  It's remarkable.  How do you pull that off?  You are a freaking legend!  I mean few, few people post on message boards and get responses.

I just bow to your posting prowess.  Well played, my friend.  Well played ...

Dear Mom,

You were right, I am somebody.  I have joined various message boards.  Across the boards, across the posters, I get actual responses to my posts.  I'm a legend.  Next I'm striving to be listed in the phone book. 

Your loving Son,

Snookie

That's how I roll.

Is this still your long goodbye, or have you moved into "ok, I'm back" yet?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 11:08am:
That's how I roll.

Is this still your long goodbye, or have you moved into "ok, I'm back" yet?

the best thing to do is beg the pig to stay. It's a contrary pig and it hates to have to talk about how it screwed up his businesses.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #26 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:
the best thing to do is beg the pig to stay. It's a contrary pig and it hates to have to talk about how it screwed up his businesses.

Um ... that's Jeff.

In my case, the best thing for you and your Troll buddy to do is to act normal (for you two idiots).  I'm bored with the site, we aren't going anywhere.  And Jeff's crawling deeper into his bottle.

But you and Burnsred getting so upset about this is cracking me up and giving me more momentary entertainment

IP Logged

SnarkySack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:21pm:
Um ... that's Jeff.

In my case, the best thing for you and your Troll buddy to do is to act normal (for you two idiots).  I'm bored with the site, we aren't going anywhere.  And Jeff's crawling deeper into his bottle.

But you and Burnsred getting so upset about this is cracking me up and giving me more momentary entertainment

Yes, that's my point.  There's always some amusement here, so why give it up?  You should stay, man.  Don't deprive yourself just to avoid reversing yourself.  I won't try to claim that your staying proves I was right about being able to goad you into staying as long as I choose. 

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #28 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:52pm:
Yes, that's my point.  There's always some amusement here, so why give it up?  You should stay, man.  Don't deprive yourself just to avoid reversing yourself.  I won't try to claim that your staying proves I was right about being able to goad you into staying as long as I choose. 

OMG, you're taking instructions from freaking Don the Troll.  That's the funniest thing I've ever seen on the site.  Don says "jump," you ask "how high?"

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:52pm:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for joining with me in asking the pig to stay on the forum.

And yes pig, we really do want you to stay. You would be depriving yourself of some fun!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Incest doesn't work for me
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy