Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › A Parade? Really?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) A Parade? Really? (Read 254 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Re: A Parade? Really?
Reply #20 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 2:31pm:
That's what smart subordinates do when their boss talks out of his ass as consistently as Trump does.  They publicly support him while privately bringing him to his senses.

If there was a Dem who talked out of his ass, this woudn't be such a problem.  Maybe if it was anyone but Trump.  The Dem/Media insists on taking everything Trump says absolutely literally and then grilling his staff about it.

I guess they need something to distract from the great economic news now that the Russia investigation has backfired on them.

Saying the Russia investigation has backfired is wishful thinking and quite premature in any case.

This is quite the non-issue now and it can be left for the pig and Oppo to fight over. Trump either knew he could score points by using the military or somebody told him he could. Those surrounding him would be capable of such a misjudgment, if that's what it turns out to be.

IP Logged

kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Reply #21 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Saying the Russia investigation has backfired is wishful thinking and quite premature in any case.

This is quite the non-issue now and it can be left for the pig and Oppo to fight over. Trump either knew he could score points by using the military or somebody told him he could. Those surrounding him would be capable of such a misjudgment, if that's what it turns out to be.

So far the only evidence found has been against Democrats.

So do you think your country should pursue charges against Democrats over Russia if that's what the evidence continues to support?

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Oppo, the pig wants to talk to you about a parade.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › A Parade? Really?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy