Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Since North Korea has Small Nukes, We Need them Too!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Since North Korea has Small Nukes, We Need them Too! (Read 46 times)
SnarkySack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Since North Korea has Small Nukes, We Need them Too!
Feb 7th, 2018 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
That's approximately what "Mad Dog" Mattis said in response to a reporter on the Sarah Sanders Show.  Today's I believe.

So the idea is that if we don't have tactical nukes but only the really big ones, North Korea might use it's puny little nukes on us, thinking we'd be too nice to use our big ones.  But if we have small ones also, they'd believe we would use them and be too scared to use theirs.  That's more absurd than MAD.

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Since North Korea has Small Nukes, We Need them Too!
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 8:19pm:
That's approximately what "Mad Dog" Mattis said in response to a reporter on the Sarah Sanders Show.  Today's I believe.

So the idea is that if we don't have tactical nukes but only the really big ones, North Korea might use it's puny little nukes on us, thinking we'd be too nice to use our big ones.  But if we have small ones also, they'd believe we would use them and be too scared to use theirs.  That's more absurd than MAD.

Even this stupid thread on N.K. is a good one because it pisses off the sow pig.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 8:19pm:
...So the idea is that if we don't have tactical nukes but only the really big ones, North Korea might use it's puny little nukes on us...

If NoKo fires any missile even close to US territory, the US will turn North Korea into glass. Even Little Rocket Man understands this.

All is well.   Trust me.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 9:48pm:
If NoKo fires any missile even close to US territory, the US will turn North Korea into glass. Even Little Rocket Man understands this.

All is well.   Trust me.

Does it make you feel like a big man to make such ignorant statements, as if anybody wouldn't already know?

How about something no american mentions? If the US nukes N.K. then N.Y., L.A., and likely a bunch of other big US cities lose tens of millions of assholes like you, turned into vapour.

Does that make you feel big now?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Since North Korea has Small Nukes, We Need them Too!
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy