Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Restaurant Refuses Service to Armed Government Agent
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Restaurant Refuses Service to Armed Government Agent (Read 209 times)
SnarkySack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Restaurant Refuses Service to Armed Government Agent
Reply #10 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I think your faith has blinded you to the truth. There are certainly many examples of faith healers being discovered, outed, and destroyed as con artists. And so it might be true of the majority that they don't express evil, they don't condemn those faith healers for the evil they did.

Again, you're talking about TV show Christians, not the real life Christians I've known all my life.

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 2:11pm:
Again, you're talking about TV show Christians, not the real life Christians I've known all my life.

No, I'm talking about real Christians and I've made the distinction that they don't understand the evil they do most of the time. While the faith healers knew they were conning the people.

A big problem though, with the real Christians, is that the didn't come out with solid condemnation of the outed faith healers.

I'm going to draw the parallel with the German people at the end of WW2 who were not guilt free of association to Nazism. Likewise with Christians, it's not a defense that could stand up in a court of law.

And I maintain that goes equally well for the child abuse I've related to you. Even though you can't agree or accept it.

IP Logged

SnarkySack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
Real Christians are not responsible for the acts of TV Christians, especially when they are fictional characters. 

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 2:41pm:
Real Christians are not responsible for the acts of TV Christians, especially when they are fictional characters. 

Christians can't find common ground on much with non-christians. It's like you trying to tell me that superman can fly. There's nothing to be gained here, unless you can promote something?

IP Logged

SnarkySack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Christians can't find common ground on much with non-christians. It's like you trying to tell me that superman can fly. There's nothing to be gained here, unless you can promote something?

Superman can fly.

At least in fiction, the same place that Christians are mean and hateful assholes.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
Superman can fly.

At least in fiction, the same place that Christians are mean and hateful assholes.

Yeah, superman, baby jesus, Mohammed, angels, the tooth fairy, and your god can fly in never-never land.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah, superman, baby jesus, Mohammed, angels, the tooth fairy, and your god can fly in never-never land.
don we can all fly if we have money to buy a plain ticket u know what would be funny if u draw a pardy of Clark Kent in an air plain

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #17 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
No, I'm talking about real Christians and I've made the distinction that they don't understand the evil they do most of the time. While the faith healers knew they were conning the people.

A big problem though, with the real Christians, is that the didn't come out with solid condemnation of the outed faith healers.

I'm going to draw the parallel with the German people at the end of WW2 who were not guilt free of association to Nazism. Likewise with Christians, it's not a defense that could stand up in a court of law.

And I maintain that goes equally well for the child abuse I've related to you. Even though you can't agree or accept it.

[Note to self:  Insert troll video here]

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

On another topic, Don's full of shit.  I'm not friend of Christianity as I'm told by my family, but this is just drivel

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 2:41pm:

Tens of thousands of 'real' Christians' pay billions to go see t.v. Christians promote their faith healing lies. Then when the t.v. ones are exposed as liars, the 'real' Christians continue to support them.

When on of those real christians put their life, their 'soul', and and all their faith into a fake Christian faith healer, it would be traumatic for them to have to admit they have been hoaxed!

Christians are clinging desperately to a big lie anyway. Shaking that faith could result in mental anguish leading to mental breakdown. The must hang in there, seeing the truth is unthinkable.

The pig demonstrates that to us every day. It will never have the courage to stop believing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Restaurant Refuses Service to Armed Government Agent
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy