Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › should the mentialy incopadent and mentaiy lil have the same rights
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) should the mentialy incopadent and mentaiy lil have the same rights (Read 723 times)
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: should the mentialy incopadent and mentaiy lil have the same rights
Reply #20 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 1:17am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 11:44pm:
Right, but even when "rehabilitated" a criminal is still more likely to commit a crime than someone not proven to be a criminal.

So why should the mentally ill be tried and convicted of what they haven't yet done, and their rights limited because of it, when criminals who have done it don't even have their rights limited after they serve their sentences? Even though the criminals are a greater objective risk?

hell yes opo give it to him

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 2:34am
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 1:17am:
hell yes opo give it to him

Alright... if you insist.

Rehabilitated?

You know, I don't have any idea what that means.

I know what you think it means, sonny.

To me, it's just a made up word, a politician's word, so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job.

What do you really wanna know? Am I sorry for what I did?

Well that don't matter now, does it?

You put me back out on the streets and I'm gonna shoot the first man I see.

I'm an institutional man now, like Brooks was. This is all I know.

Well, and I also know that holdin' a knife to a fella's throat ain't enough, so you know what? I'm gonna do what I know I gotta do.

I'm gonna shoot the first man I see.

This has been a presentation of: If All Criminals Were Honest

by

The Opposition, Supergenius in most things, comedy not least among them

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 8:56am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 2:34am:
Alright... if you insist.

Rehabilitated?

You know, I don't have any idea what that means.

I know what you think it means, sonny.

To me, it's just a made up word, a politician's word, so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job.

What do you really wanna know? Am I sorry for what I did?

Well that don't matter now, does it?

You put me back out on the streets and I'm gonna shoot the first man I see.

I'm an institutional man now, like Brooks was. This is all I know.

Well, and I also know that holdin' a knife to a fella's throat ain't enough, so you know what? I'm gonna do what I know I gotta do.

I'm gonna shoot the first man I see.

This has been a presentation of: If All Criminals Were Honest

by

The Opposition, Supergenius in most things, comedy not least among them

where do u think this is def jam po-a-tree  and if u where deminzied dehumized and treated like shit just for being ur self i bet u would hold some resentment but it what ever its we coyuld have are own tertoe i dont care what happens to the rest of the world u see

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
The real problem is, there's no very definitive way of deciding "mental illness(es)". 

Some persons, like my Green Party friend chip burcham, are affected by schizophrenia (they hear voices or have hallucinations or delusions or visions).  So instead of being put in a CIA extra sensory perception intelligence gathering support group, like the way about a hundred persons that had "mental illness" were in the 1970s and 1980s in Grillflame/Sun Streak/Stargate, persons such as chip burcham that, are affected by "mental illness" of schizophrenia, are now just put in group homes or United States Dept. of HUD apartments that provide semiindependent living with monthly Social Security Disability Income electronic checks payments along with Supplemental Security Income electronic checks payments that have to be reapplied for.  And chip burcham did say to me that about two days before the September 11, 2001 events, he did receive a conscious mind communication from a future (now past) version of himself of the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks of September 11, 2001.  My friend chip burcham has also contributed important information to government officials and also to private citizens.  Persons that are affected by mental illness and contribute (such as chip burcham) to United States federal & MO state & Jackson County of MO and Independence of MO governments useful information deserve proportional payments like that former Miss Iceland that got $2 million after she told the FBI a tip that lead to location of James "Whitey" Bulger (a guy that allegedly killed 19 people), and proportional payments to chip burcham would most likely be about $100 trillion to $170 trillion.

But some other persons, that are affected by mental illness (not necessarily schizophrenia or not), don't take any initiative or they take very little initiative to improve themselves or the lives of others because of laziness or utter incompetence.  Those persons, that are affected by mental illness and behave lazily, deserve to be put to work repairing roads and bridges.  Some of those persons, that have mental illness according to Intervention TV series, use drugs for "recreation" like (e-)cigar(ette)(s) or marijuana or cocaine or crack or steroids or speed and so they must be put to work repairing roads and bridges also.

The legal drug companies keep persons, that are affected by mental illness, addicted to their "medicine" drugs because those drug companies are greedy.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 6:22pm:
  Those persons, that are affected by mental illness and behave lazily, deserve to be put to work repairing roads and bridges.    

That sentence by itself makes your whole post a non-starter. Maybe it will appeal to some of the assholes who spam this forum.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
She's right that for many people, "mental illness" is just a way to marginalise them even when they can work.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 6:17pm:
She's right that for many people, "mental illness" is just a way to marginalise them even when they can work.

mential ill nees is not but the word crazy is used that way all the time

IP Logged

AlayneLeung

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
Don_G, there are beneficial persons, that have mental illness(es), like my Green Party & Libertarian Party friend chip burcham that deserve money. 

But there are some persons, that each have mental illness(es), that don't care about being beneficial or expressing gratitude and that are bitter and perhaps obese or fake a physical health problem, and those latter said some persons just want handouts just so they don't have to work; and so they thus make life unhappy for the following persons:

1, the Peace Corps because more money given to those latter said some persons gets diverted from the Peace Corps and the desired Global Department of Peace;

2, beneficial persons, that have mental illness(es), such as my GP friend chip burcham;

3, taxpayers.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 7:13pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
Don_G, there are beneficial persons, that have mental illness(es), like my Green Party & Libertarian Party friend chip burcham that deserve money. 

But there are some persons, that each have mental illness(es), that don't care about being beneficial or expressing gratitude and that are bitter and perhaps obese or fake a physical health problem, and those latter said some persons just want handouts just so they don't have to work; and so they thus make life unhappy for the following persons:

1, the Peace Corps because more money given to those latter said some persons gets diverted from the Peace Corps and the desired Global Department of Peace;

2, beneficial persons, that have mental illness(es), such as my GP friend chip burcham;

3, taxpayers.

Thank dog it wasn't you in florida today. Where the hell is therm and the pig?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 7:13pm
Print Post  
AlayneLeung wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 6:22pm:
The real problem is, there's no very definitive way of deciding "mental illness(es)". 

Some persons, like my Green Party friend chip burcham, are affected by schizophrenia (they hear voices or have hallucinations or delusions or visions).  So instead of being put in a CIA extra sensory perception intelligence gathering support group, like the way about a hundred persons that had "mental illness" were in the 1970s and 1980s in Grillflame/Sun Streak/Stargate, persons such as chip burcham that, are affected by "mental illness" of schizophrenia, are now just put in group homes or United States Dept. of HUD apartments that provide semiindependent living with monthly Social Security Disability Income electronic checks payments along with Supplemental Security Income electronic checks payments that have to be reapplied for.  And chip burcham did say to me that about two days before the September 11, 2001 events, he did receive a conscious mind communication from a future (now past) version of himself of the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks of September 11, 2001.  My friend chip burcham has also contributed important information to government officials and also to private citizens.  Persons that are affected by mental illness and contribute (such as chip burcham) to United States federal & MO state & Jackson County of MO and Independence of MO governments useful information deserve proportional payments like that former Miss Iceland that got $2 million after she told the FBI a tip that lead to location of James "Whitey" Bulger (a guy that allegedly killed 19 people), and proportional payments to chip burcham would most likely be about $100 trillion to $170 trillion.

But some other persons, that are affected by mental illness (not necessarily schizophrenia or not), don't take any initiative or they take very little initiative to improve themselves or the lives of others because of laziness or utter incompetence.  Those persons, that are affected by mental illness and behave lazily, deserve to be put to work repairing roads and bridges.  Some of those persons, that have mental illness according to Intervention TV series, use drugs for "recreation" like (e-)cigar(ette)(s) or marijuana or cocaine or crack or steroids or speed and so they must be put to work repairing roads and bridges also.

The legal drug companies keep persons, that are affected by mental illness, addicted to their "medicine" drugs because those drug companies are greedy.
What did they give you?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › should the mentialy incopadent and mentaiy lil have the same rights
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy