Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › WHAT a Surprise! The Bipartisan Budget Deal will Grow Government . .
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic WHAT a Surprise! The Bipartisan Budget Deal will Grow Government . . (Read 75 times)
Snarky Sack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

WHAT a Surprise! The Bipartisan Budget Deal will Grow Government . .
Feb 8th, 2018 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
It's almost like there's no difference between the two parties or something . . .

"Taxes are morally justified theft" - Jeff

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Re: WHAT a Surprise! The Bipartisan Budget Deal will Grow Government . .
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 9:57pm:
It's almost like there's no difference between the two parties or something . . .

as long as individual liberty is saported i am with it but both poth major pardies dont give 2 any anything of it

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:43pm
Print Post  

There really isn't much difference  between the Parties.  They both want the government to wield more power, they both favor high taxes and deficit spending.

The only disagreement between the parties is how the taxpayer's wealth should be distributed - Dems want it distributed to individuals in the form of entitlements and welfare hand-outs - Repubs want it distributed to Defense contractors  (M.I.C.) so we can operate nearly EIGHT HUNDRED  Military bases scattered across the globe.

Rand Paul is desperately urging the Senate to reject the budget for a government shut-down.

I hope he succeeds.  It's a dumb budget that is chock full of reckless spending.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:43pm:
There really isn't much difference  between the Parties.  They both want the government to wield more power, they both favor high taxes and deficit spending.

The only disagreement between the parties is how the taxpayer's wealth should be distributed - Dems want it distributed to individuals in the form of entitlements and welfare hand-outs - Repubs want it distributed to Defense contractors  (M.I.C.) so we can operate nearly EIGHT HUNDRED  Military bases scattered a cross the globe.

Rand Paul is desperately urging the Senate to reject the budget for a government shut-down.

I hope he succeeds.  It's a dumb budget that is chock full of reckless spending.
I agree we. need to to cut. Down on millartry spending and waste and that it's not are job to be the world police I want defenseive milltray force not a offenceIve one we should have a millale defence system not all these milltary baces all over the world

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:17pm
Print Post  

What a contrast between your comment and the chief's! You make it sound like you're just now learning that your favoured Republicans are no different! Imagine that!

While the chief spins the same old bullshit and pretends to blame the Republicans too because he has to hold up the phony image of the LP party.

You're more right because you betrayed honesty in your stupidity in pretending to be surprised.

Which just proves that life in the American swamp will go on regardless of pseudo-libertarians nonsense. And you'll be right back bowing and scraping to Trump tomorrow.

So will the chief!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › WHAT a Surprise! The Bipartisan Budget Deal will Grow Government . .
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy