Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › to get fasfa u have to sing up for the drift if ur male but females
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic to get fasfa u have to sing up for the drift if ur male but females (Read 55 times)
thermf5
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

to get fasfa u have to sing up for the drift if ur male but females
Feb 11th, 2018 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
dont y is this still dont its not like thay will ever call a draf i think it need to be abloshied but the fact its sexest earks me

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Re: to get fasfa u have to sing up for the drift if ur male but females
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
My daughter applied for FAFSA.  She checked "female" but since her name if spelled differently would be a boy's name, they told her to register for the draft.  She laughed, but then convincing the government she need not and could not register took so long she had to pay for her first semester out of pocket.  That was much more effective than all the discussions I've had with her about not relying on government . . .

"Taxes are morally justified theft" - Jeff

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Re: to get fasfa u have to sing up for the drift if ur male but females
Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:08pm:
My daughter applied for FAFSA.  She checked "female" but since her name if spelled differently would be a boy's name, they told her to register for the draft.  She laughed, but then convincing the government she need not and could not register took so long she had to pay for her first semester out of pocket.  That was much more effective than all the discussions I've had with her about not relying on government . . .

if u think americasn berocy is bad is go to ilty where if u what to pay for a restion of a historcy monent it take 15 to 20 years 1 semester is not that bad in compartion but should we trust the government with higer edcation no thats y core corectioal is a thing is all acreated universty in the usa

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › to get fasfa u have to sing up for the drift if ur male but females
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy