Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Why Government Sucks at Helping the Poor
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Why Government Sucks at Helping the Poor (Read 176 times)
SnarkySack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Why Government Sucks at Helping the Poor
Reply #10 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 5:54pm:
Why would anybody believe you're sincere about helping the poor when you've done nothing but condemn them for months.

This new you is a reaction to something I said about your callousness and extremist remarks. One thing you have demonstrated you do have, is a need to pretend you care.

Same as the Norway prison system, you pretended to commend them but it was always obvious that you didn't. You had to try to make mockery of it by repeatedly saying you supported a judge deciding if a serial killer was rahabbed or not. While knowing all along it is more than just about serial killers.

I'm claiming the high road burnsred, because I've always stayed on the high road.

You can redeem yourself but it doesn't happen overnight.

Your insistence on debating my motives instead of explaining why you think my idea won't work speaks volumes about your lack of confidence in your positions.

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 5:55pm:
Your insistence on debating my motives instead of explaining why you think my idea won't work speaks volumes about your lack of confidence in your positions.

If you remain consistent in your new positions for a reasonable amount of time then I'll start to take you seriously.

Would you expect anything less from me? Have you not always scoffed at the idea of 'social responsibility' in government?

You're not really intersted in helping the poor burnsred so why go to all the trouble of pretending. Just for me!

Just return to being yourself and telling us how they're all lazy and all have $800 smart phones. And tell us how you gave up on Michelle Obama's healthy food initiative because those poor children couldn't be forced to conform with your rightist demanda immediately. Tell us why it was Michelle's fault and the children's fault. That's more like the real you!

IP Logged

SnarkySack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 10:58am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:04pm:
If you remain consistent in your new positions for a reasonable amount of time then I'll start to take you seriously.

Would you expect anything less from me? Have you not always scoffed at the idea of 'social responsibility' in government?

You're not really intersted in helping the poor burnsred so why go to all the trouble of pretending. Just for me!

Just return to being yourself and telling us how they're all lazy and all have $800 smart phones. And tell us how you gave up on Michelle Obama's healthy food initiative because those poor children couldn't be forced to conform with your rightist demanda immediately. Tell us why it was Michelle's fault and the children's fault. That's more like the real you!

It wasn't the children's fault at all.  Their reaction to the tasteless food was entirely predictable to anyone who thought beyond the sound bite.

The wasted food and hungry students in our public schools is entirely the fault of people who think that their ability to take our money makes them competent to run our lives.

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:04pm:

Free the economy, then there won't be many poor people at all.

I'm consistent on that position Donat... Will you take it seriously?

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 12:20pm:
Free the economy, then there won't be many poor people at all.

I'm consistent on that position Donat... Will you take it seriously?

I'm consistent and will be on burnsred's ideas if he is genuine in what he's saying. I don't believe he was with Norway's prison system. He hated the idea but had to pretend he supported it while at the same time mocking it. And where were you on the subject?

Burnsred as a  parent would promote that which Michelle promoted for those school children. I think he would have, did, succeed with his children to some extent without having to force feed his kids. He would have persuaded them in the same way good and responsible parents do with their children.

So how can he just outright reject Michelle Obama's efforts to do the right thing? With a little positive reinforcement of the sort that burnsred is already fully equipped with, maybe it could have been a success.

It failed because it became political and her name was Obama.

The good of your country is being squandered away in so many ways because of that political divide.

Gee, could rising above that become the winning ticket for the LP?

Jeff, were you banned for a few days? The pig said you were.

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 1:06pm:
Jeff, were you banned for a few days? The pig said you were.
I can't disprove it, and neither can anyone else, so according to your thinking, it has to be true.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 1:12pm:
I can't disprove it, and neither can anyone else, so according to your thinking, it has to be true.

You can say it's not true and then you'll be into it with the pig. I'm usually biased toward what you say. Most others would be too?

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #17 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 1:33pm:
You can say it's not true and then you'll be into it with the pig. I'm usually biased toward what you say. Most others would be too?

You would actually believe Jeff happened to leave for a week on his own at that exact moment?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:02pm:
You would actually believe Jeff happened to leave for a week on his own at that exact moment? 
I went to the mountains of Central PA with a friend to go snowmobiling. Conditions were fair on Friday and Saturday and poor on Sunday... Sunday we rode back to the trailer in slush and loaded up. I stayed in PA an extra day because when we went to fuel up at the trailer on Saturday, I was stupid and stepped off my sled (after backing up to the trailer) without looking into a drainage ditch where it went into a culvert and fell backwards onto a rock and broke a rib.

Now you know.

Don't tell Donat.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Billie wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:15pm:
I went to the mountains of Central PA with a friend to go snowmobiling. Conditions were fair on Friday and Saturday and poor on Sunday... Sunday we rode back to the trailer in slush and loaded up. I stayed in PA an extra day because when we went to fuel up at the trailer on Saturday, I was stupid and stepped off my sled (after backing up to the trailer) without looking into a drainage ditch where it went into a culvert and fell backwards onto a rock and broke a rib.

Now you know.

Don't tell Donat.

Thank you Jeff, and I believe every word of it. The pig is just been proven to be a lying trouble making piece of pig shit again. I consider this a done deal and you should too.

If you are stupid enough to entertain his pig shit lies then that's now your problem alone.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Why Government Sucks at Helping the Poor
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy