Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › FBI Calls White House Bluff!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic FBI Calls White House Bluff! (Read 26 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

FBI Calls White House Bluff!
Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-rob-porter-fbi-christopher-wray_us_5a...

Not that it's any surprise because it was pretty well accepted since this story broke that there was lots of guilt on Porter.

But this makes it crystal clear that Trump has no friends in the FBI and isn't going to get any without doing a lot of firing and hiring of patsies.

The only problem with Trump trying that is he will be digging his hole deeper.

On a related topic, this is reassurance that the Dems are going to somehow get the facts out on what is contained in 'their' memo to refute the Repub memo lies. The FBI will pass on the memo suitably redacted and then there will be only Trump holding it back.

The Russia scandal is over?

Not as long as ducks swim it isn't!

IP Logged

kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: FBI Calls White House Bluff!
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 1:42pm:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-rob-porter-fbi-christopher-wray_us_5a...

Not that it's any surprise because it was pretty well accepted since this story broke that there was lots of guilt on Porter.

But this makes it crystal clear that Trump has no friends in the FBI and isn't going to get any without doing a lot of firing and hiring of patsies.

The only problem with Trump trying that is he will be digging his hole deeper.

On a related topic, this is reassurance that the Dems are going to somehow get the facts out on what is contained in 'their' memo to refute the Repub memo lies. The FBI will pass on the memo suitably redacted and then there will be only Trump holding it back.

The Russia scandal is over?

Not as long as ducks swim it isn't!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

What's wrong with Russia?  You just quoted their propaganda arm?

[note to self:  Insert troll video here]

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › FBI Calls White House Bluff!
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy