Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Israel Police Say They Have Evidence To Indict PM Netanyahu
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Israel Police Say They Have Evidence To Indict PM Netanyahu (Read 39 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Israel Police Say They Have Evidence To Indict PM Netanyahu
Feb 13th, 2018 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Isreali police are urging the attorney general to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in two corruption cases involving bribery, fraud and breach of trust.

Netanyahu denied the allegations.   He argued that lead investigator is biased against him, but has portrayed the investigations as something that's not about him personally but a left-wing media attempt to topple his right-wing government.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/13/585428954/israeli-police-push...

So, Israel has a swamp, too?   Grin

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Israel Police Say They Have Evidence To Indict PM Netanyahu
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 4:25pm:
Isreali police are urging the attorney general to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in two corruption cases involving bribery, fraud and breach of trust.

Netanyahu denied the allegations.   He argued that lead investigator is biased against him, but has portrayed the investigations as something that's not about him personally but a left-wing media attempt to topple his right-wing government.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/13/585428954/israeli-police-push...

So, Israel has a swamp, too?   Grin

It's a sign of our times. Trump's trying to raise himself above the law by condemning the FBI. Netanyahu has noticed and is beginning to follow suit.

It's fascism speaking in both cases but Americans aren't bold enough to speak out against it.

I can't see apartheid supporting Zionist Jews being any better.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Re: Israel Police Say They Have Evidence To Indict PM Netanyahu
Reply #2 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:09am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 5:58pm:
It's a sign of our times. Trump's trying to raise himself above the law by condemning the FBI. Netanyahu has noticed and is beginning to follow suit.

It's fascism speaking in both cases but Americans aren't bold enough to speak out against it.

I can't see apartheid supporting Zionist Jews being any better.

Palestinians in Israel are treated WAY better than the ones in Palestine

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Israel Police Say They Have Evidence To Indict PM Netanyahu
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy