Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Mike Flynn and Mueller.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Mike Flynn and Mueller. (Read 114 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Mike Flynn and Mueller.
Feb 13th, 2018 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
Flynn was indicted and he decided to spill his guts, so what has he said?

My guess is that it's been nothing at all to do with Russia hacking the US election. When Mueller finally does spill the beans my guess is that the Dems are going to be let down in a big way.

Or at least for a day.

Because the next day the investigation will be all about how Trump has been covering up his dealings with Russia because of Russia's blackmailing of Trump.

So the Dems finally will be forced off the demonizing of Russia and that will be good for world peace. But they get to have a virtual picnic over the findings of Mueller on Trump's sexual escapades in Russia and more importantly, his money laundering in Russia.

Is Mueller stalling as long as he can on releasing the goods on Trump. It's likely he is because he's building to a really big show when it's time to do Trump. So let's keep in mind that Flynn has literally spilled his guts to Mueller!

What do you think burnsred? How about you pig? Does this get a record number of smiley faces that will openly expose your anger again?

IP Logged

SnarkySack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Mike Flynn and Mueller.
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Quote:
Flynn was indicted and he decided to spill his guts, so what has he said?

My guess is that it's been nothing at all to do with Russia hacking the US election. When Mueller finally does spill the beans my guess is that the Dems are going to be let down in a big way.

Or at least for a day.

Because the next day the investigation will be all about how Trump has been covering up his dealings with Russia because of Russia's blackmailing of Trump.

So the Dems finally will be forced off the demonizing of Russia and that will be good for world peace. But they get to have a virtual picnic over the findings of Mueller on Trump's sexual escapades in Russia and more importantly, his money laundering in Russia.

Is Mueller stalling as long as he can on releasing the goods on Trump. It's likely he is because he's building to a really big show when it's time to do Trump. So let's keep in mind that Flynn has literally spilled his guts to Mueller!

What do you think burnsred? How about you pig? Does this get a record number of smiley faces that will openly expose your anger again?

I think that the whole Russia investigation is a farce.  It's not against any law that I know of for politicians to talk to politicians in other countries.  There will never be any criminal conviction or even indictment with the exception of perjury or obstruction of justice when they catch politicians from the GOP lying.  There are no other crimes to prosecute, but politicians lie about things that aren't against the law so the FBI can destroy them either way.  If not, they can claim any inconsistency in their statements or disagreement with the statements of others are lies and at least get an indictment.

It is against the law to use fake documents to obtain a wiretap warrant, but no one will ever be prosecuted for that so I have no interest in that being investigated either. 

The FBI needs to leave intell to the professionals.  It should try to regain its credibility by once again becoming the world leader in devising and propagating evidence-gathering methods.  The whole bureau should be drastically downsized.  Those agents laid off could start their own tabloids since they have adopted the National Enquirer methods of gathering "facts."  A rag that publishes unsupported smears of Trump would sell big in supermarkets in blue states. 

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 12:11pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:59am:
I think that the whole Russia investigation is a farce.  It's not against any law that I know of for politicians to talk to politicians in other countries.  There will never be any criminal conviction or even indictment with the exception of perjury or obstruction of justice when they catch politicians from the GOP lying.  There are no other crimes to prosecute, but politicians lie about things that aren't against the law so the FBI can destroy them either way.  If not, they can claim any inconsistency in their statements or disagreement with the statements of others are lies and at least get an indictment.

Thank you for expressing your opinion. Mine differs somewhat. But you're obviously right about there being no law against talking to politicians in other countries. If it can be framed as just that then Trump is out of trouble. I'm suggesting it can't be and won't be. I've already suggested that Mueller is too straight to buy into the Dem's initiative. Instead he will expose Trump's illegal activities in Russia that has made him vulnerable to blackmail, and also the sexual deviations won't go unmentioned because they relate to blackmail.

Quote:
It is against the law to use fake documents to obtain a wiretap warrant, but no one will ever be prosecuted for that so I have no interest in that being investigated either. 

Right. But Mueller won't let the issue die and so the false charges being promoted will have to be exposed. We're talking about the genuineness of Steele's information.

Quote:
The FBI needs to leave intell to the professionals.  It should try to regain its credibility by once again becoming the world leader in devising and propagating evidence-gathering methods.  The whole bureau should be drastically downsized.  Those agents laid off could start their own tabloids since they have adopted the National Enquirer methods of gathering "facts."  A rag that publishes unsupported smears of Trump would sell big in supermarkets in blue states. 

I especially disagree with your idea that the FBI has lost credibility and I'm pretty sure the Repubs have failed to sell that idea to the people. They've also failed to sell the idea that Comey was a bad guy. No need to get into a comedy act to reitterate that as my opinion.

Without being privy to what's really going on in Mueller's investigation, there's enough spin-off getting out by both parties to tell us that it's going to be a big deal.

I will say though, that the FBI and Mueller are now very biased against Trump. For Mueller, that's his job. For the FBI, they will always see themselves as straight shooting cops, be that true or not.

Trump's talk is to fire Mueller and get away with it. He might be able to do that. I don't need to express my bias on whether he will or not. It would be uninformed bias, which is quite akin to all your wishful thinking.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 12:11pm:

They're trying to sell the demonization of the entire establishment and that's no small task. It's not something new because it's been tried in the past by both parties for their own political gain.

My opinion is heavily weighted as it not being successful.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #5 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Thank you for expressing your opinion. Mine differs somewhat. But you're obviously right about there being no law against talking to politicians in other countries. If it can be framed as just that then Trump is out of trouble. I'm suggesting it can't be and won't be. I've already suggested that Mueller is too straight to buy into the Dem's initiative.  Instead he will expose Trump's illegal activities in Russia that has made him vulnerable to blackmail

You mean like approving selling 20% of your country's uranium reserves for writing him a check for $145 million?  No wait, that was Hillary.

Funny how even your Democrats like DiFi and Woody are admitting there's no evidence.  That's why Mueller's going on fishing expeditions, like Trump's personal finances

Quote:
, and also the sexual deviations won't go unmentioned because they relate to blackmail

Um ... We know about Trump's sexual deviations because he talked about them.  What is wrong with you?  Seriously?

Russians:  President Trump, if you don't give us what we want, we will disclose this tape of you on the Howard Stern show ...

LOL, what a clueless git

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:09pm:
You mean like approving selling 20% of your country's uranium reserves for writing him a check for $145 million?  No wait, that was Hillary.

That one has failed pig.

Quote:
Funny how even your Democrats like DiFi and Woody are admitting there's no evidence.  That's why Mueller's going on fishing expeditions, like Trump's personal finances

Mueller is definitely fishing and he's pretty obviously getting lots of bites. Flynn was indicted and he copped out to Mueller. Flynn's spilled his guts and Trum knows he has to fire Mueller some way. He might be able to get away with it?

Quote:
Um ... We know about Trump's sexual deviations because he talked about them.  What is wrong with you?  Seriously?

My guess pig, is that Trump has lots of really good stuff hidden in his closet which is going to be ferreted out by Mueller. Hookers, S and M, Details on S and M like getting spanked with a magazine, and lots more in the sexual side of it. Then mone laundering, and the list is too long for here.

Quote:
Russians:  President Trump, if you don't give us what we want, we will disclose this tape of you on the Howard Stern show ...

LOL, what a clueless git

Not that tape pig, but you're on the right track. Trump is being blackmailed by the Russians and likely at the Russian state level. Him and the family have been cornered and there's no getting out of it but in firing Mueller. He needs to figure out a way to be able to do that.

This is great fun pig, I hope you're liking it too!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #7 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:
That one has failed pig

No one is even denying that the Russians paid Hillary $145 Million

Quote:
Mueller is definitely fishing and he's pretty obviously getting lots of bites. Flynn was indicted and he copped out to Mueller. Flynn's spilled his guts and Trum knows he has to fire Mueller some way. He might be able to get away with it?

And the Democrats are out denying it to help Trump?  You're delusional

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:25pm:
No one is even denying that the Russians paid Hillary $145 Million [quote]

It could be true and it could be illegal. But it appears to be established now that it wasn't illegal and it was only a way of taking the heat off Trump. If she did something illegal pig, then I'm for her being prosecuted and even executed if that could be managed?

[quote]And the Democrats are out denying it to help Trump?  You're delusional

You're a confused pig because you imagine I am a hillary supporter. I couldn't care less.

But I'm definitely a Trump hater and I want to see him get offed, figuratively speaking that is.

what can I say pig,  I think they will and Hillary's guilt or innocence won't have anything to do with it.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #9 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You're a confused pig because you imagine I am a hillary supporter. I couldn't care less.

But I'm definitely a Trump hater and I want to see him get offed, figuratively speaking that is.

what can I say pig,  I think they will and Hillary's guilt or innocence won't have anything to do with it.

You just proved you're a Hillary supporter by poo pooing the $145 million the Russians paid her

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Mike Flynn and Mueller.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy