Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Crisis Situation is Near.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) The Crisis Situation is Near. (Read 252 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

The Crisis Situation is Near.
Feb 20th, 2018 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
Antiwar.com is full of stories today on the crisis situation that is approaching in Syria. Maybe it's time for more thorough discussion on the approaching danger.

The apartheid state is actively arming more Syrian rebels.
Turkey is issuing warnings to Syria about supporting Kurds.
Russia is warning the US that it must get out of Syria.

What's the use of a libertarian forum if it's members just ignore the growing threats of a hot war being started by the US?

IP Logged

Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: The Crisis Situation is Near.
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Antiwar.com is full of stories today on the crisis situation that is approaching in Syria. Maybe it's time for more thorough discussion on the approaching danger.

What's the use of a libertarian forum if it's members just ignore the growing threats of a hot war being started by the US?
You don't care about Venezuela anymore?

You are blaming us for the Turks and Kurds and Iraqis and other Arabs and Muslims and Russians fighting each other? They've been doing it for millennia.

The question of why we would want to be involved is a good one to ask... Former Secretary of State Hillary could go on Oprah and explain it all to us I bet! Or somebody like Obama who got the Peace Prize or Kissinger. If Nancy Reagan was alive, I bet she could channel Kissinger and help us understand.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 10:03am
Print Post  
Quote:

Yes, what kind of libertarian doesn't primarily take our instructions from Marxist propaganda sites like you do.  I for one am deeply embarrassed and plan to change that starting today.  Oh look, a big fluffy white dog, I'll be back ...

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 10:03am:
Yes, what kind of libertarian doesn't primarily take our instructions from Marxist propaganda sites like you do.  I for one am deeply embarrassed and plan to change that starting today.  Oh look, a big fluffy white dog, I'll be back ...

You've proven today that you are very susceptible to the power of suggestion. You've got my agenda items for you wankers down pat.

Try to change if you like pig. If you're saying that's the end of your troll links and rows of smilies then that's o.k. with me. And o.k. too if it's not. I have you pretty well where I need to have you now.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #4 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You've proven today that you are very susceptible to the power of suggestion

I certainly can be if you want me to

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 3:26pm:
I certainly can be if you want me to

You have no choice. You've obviously had a prettty big smack down by somebody and it's destroyed your confidence.

My guess is a big failure in business that cost you a lot and now it's bad feelings against anybody that you imagine represents the one, or ones that hurt you.

It's a recognizable trait in libertarians to some extent and manifested to the extreme by you.

You've all given me a chance to know some declared libertarians and I completely get it now. I came here suspecting as much.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #6 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You have no choice. You've obviously had a prettty big smack down by somebody and it's destroyed your confidence.

My guess is a big failure in business that cost you a lot and now it's bad feelings against anybody that you imagine represents the one, or ones that hurt you.

It's a recognizable trait in libertarians to some extent and manifested to the extreme by you.

You've all given me a chance to know some declared libertarians and I completely get it now. I came here suspecting as much.

It's only Wednesday, and this has to be the most troll zone warning signs you've ever earned.  Well done.  I'd say trolling is a gift for you, but it isn't.  There's nothing to trolling other than being a dick

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 4:11pm:
It's only Wednesday, and this has to be the most troll zone warning signs you've ever earned.  Well done.  I'd say trolling is a gift for you, but it isn't.  There's nothing to trolling other than being a dick

I've succeeded in pulling your chain enough to draw you back into posting troll links!

You tried pretty hard to stop doing that.

You're all mine now pig and that's something you can't handle no matter who tells you that you've lost control over the situation.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #8 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I've succeeded in pulling your chain enough to draw you back into posting troll links!

You tried pretty hard to stop doing that.

You're all mine now pig and that's something you can't handle no matter who tells you that you've lost control over the situation.

You drew me back to posting troll links by continually trolling.

They are troll zone warning signs.  They work too, people notice that.  You hate them because of that

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 4:27pm:
You drew me back to posting troll links by continually trolling.

They are troll zone warning signs.  They work too, people notice that.  You hate them because of that

Sure, I hate them.  Roll Eyes

Let's put it this way then. The more you post them the more angry I will be. Same for the rows of smilies.

There, now you've trapped yourself. Now I can control you. I am now the authority you can't tolerate.

If you post them I will stop you from doing it, and if you do't post them I'll cause you to start doing it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Crisis Situation is Near.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy