Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Coward of Broward - Our Government Helping us Again
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Coward of Broward - Our Government Helping us Again (Read 748 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: The Coward of Broward - Our Government Helping us Again
Reply #70 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 6:04pm:
I heard one story say he resigned and retired.  So I'm sure he'll get a pension.  I can't buy his lawyer's story about thinking the shots were coming from outside.  It sounds like the kind of story a lawyer would come up with days after the event.  Peterson already resigned in disgrace and did not dispute his Sheriff's harsh condemnation of his cowardice.  It's a little late to put lipstick on that particular pig.

Scot Peterson is apparently retiring on a full pension.

We'll see what happens with the three brave Broward County Sheriff deputies who also sat it out

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #71 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 7:14pm:
Scot Peterson is apparently retiring on a full pension.

We'll see what happens with the three brave Broward County Sheriff deputies who also sat it out

Let the gungoon lobby bring it on with the cops pig. Any cops! They stick together and are already wavering on the 2A nonsense because they are some of the most likely potential victims.

I really like the new plan I've devised for us pig!

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #72 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 7:06pm:
[Peterson] just did what any sane person would do after hearing an AR type rifle being fired on semi-amtomaic. It pretty well had to be even though there are a few equally as deadly choices that can be readily had.

Yep.  Me too.  When I hear rapid gunfire, I hit the dirt.   I'll admit it - I aint no effing hero. Not like Donald Trump. He would have bum-rushed the gunman unarmed.  He said so, himself!   What an incredible guy.  Literally.

But we expect demand a little more from those who are are armed, wearing body armor, and are paid to put themselves in harm's way when the need arises.  If they are unable (or unwilling) to do this, they should pursue employment in another field.

If they ever succeed in forcing teachers to pack heat they will need to have some excuses ready to explain why that didn't work either.

Troll video reward recommended here.   I'll defer to kaz and the troll judges to make the call.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #73 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 8:54am
Print Post  
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/23/broward-county-sheriffs-office-d...

It seems the Broward County Sheriff is a political Sheriff serving his political masters, and that those political masters decided some time ago that it should look like everything was just peachy in the Broward County schools.

The blame goes higher than the Sheriff or his employees, it is the political masters who are at fault here.

Some people think there is already enough evidence to call this a false flag attack...

I'll wait to see if the political masters are held accountable and what they have to say about it under oath.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #74 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 9:10am
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 7:26pm:
Let the gungoon lobby bring it on with the cops pig. Any cops! They stick together and are already wavering on the 2A nonsense because they are some of the most likely potential victims.

I really like the new plan I've devised for us pig!

OMG, government employees aren't sure we should have guns?  Wow, that just makes me question my whole view.  You're sharp as a donut

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #75 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 9:14am
Print Post  
If they ever succeed in forcing teachers to pack heat they will need to have some excuses ready to explain why that didn't work either. Only they'll have some dead teachers to explain away

The judges concurred with SkyChief, this is worthy trolling.

I like how you say this when you're making excuses now for the laws in your country that should have prevented this shooting ... and didn't.  And your solution is ... more laws!!!

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #76 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 8:54am:
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/23/broward-county-sheriffs-office-d...

It seems the Broward County Sheriff is a political Sheriff serving his political masters, and that those political masters decided some time ago that it should look like everything was just peachy in the Broward County schools.

The blame goes higher than the Sheriff or his employees, it is the political masters who are at fault here.

Some people think there is already enough evidence to call this a false flag attack...

I'll wait to see if the political masters are held accountable and what they have to say about it under oath.

Pollitical? LOL The only important issue is whether or not the gungoons are going to take on the police. I'm hoping the do.

You're trying to cause a divide between what you imagine are rightist police and leftist police.

I doubt it will work. Police are police and they're pretty tight. They're starting to speak up against assault weapons but it's very low volume so far. You  better hope they don't get louder.

The latest talk is that the anti-gun lobby is starting to become a voting bloc.

I doubt it's time for a change yet. It's most likely the student protest will die out. A good ol fullscale american school shooint in the next few weeks would raise a few eyebrows! Let's all hope not!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #77 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 1:21pm:
Pollitical?
That's right. Some police Chiefs and Sheriffs serve political masters instead of the people.

For instance, if the Broward County government wants Broward County schools to look safe and effective even if they aren't, they tell the police not to record warnings of impending problems and not to report problems themselves.

When things go wrong, they can blame the police they instructed not to deal with problems for not dealing with the problems.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #78 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 1:21pm:
Pollitical? LOL The only important issue is whether or not the gungoons are going to take on the police. I'm hoping the do.

You're trying to cause a divide between what you imagine are rightist police and leftist police.

I doubt it will work. Police are police and they're pretty tight. They're starting to speak up against assault weapons but it's very low volume so far. You  better hope they don't get louder.

The latest talk is that the anti-gun lobby is starting to become a voting bloc.

I doubt it's time for a change yet. It's most likely the student protest will die out. A good ol fullscale american school shooint in the next few weeks would raise a few eyebrows! Let's all hope not!

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #79 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 1:47pm:
That's right. Some police Chiefs and Sheriffs serve political masters instead of the people.

For instance, if the Broward County government wants Broward County schools to look safe and effective even if they aren't, they tell the police not to record warnings of impending problems and not to report problems themselves.

When things go wrong, they can blame the police they instructed not to deal with problems for not dealing with the problems.

Your problems and your country's problems are many Jeff. I'm sure you are right about political corruption within the police forces of the nation.

As to ignoring the problem of this particular shooter, it's pretty likely a problem they thought they could ignore because they didn't think it would result in the great big problem they now have suffered.

We don't seem to have any disagreement.

Unless you disagree on alienating the police against your perceived 2A rights. Some of them are talking about banning semi-auto assault rifles. Some of them feel they would be safer if they were banned. Maybe if they were, in 50 years or so the police 'would' actually be safer?

I think the police think that they should have bigger and better guns than the people have. I guess I would if I was a cop. That Broward cop probably would have gone into the school if he had heard just pistol fire. He would have a sporting chance of living through it.

Don't let your gungoon lobby shit on the police sweet ass. They'll get together and turncoat on you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Coward of Broward - Our Government Helping us Again
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy