Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Coward of Broward - Our Government Helping us Again
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Coward of Broward - Our Government Helping us Again (Read 904 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: The Coward of Broward - Our Government Helping us Again
Reply #80 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Your problems and your country's problems are many Jeff. I'm sure you are right about political corruption within the police forces of the nation.

As to ignoring the problem of this particular shooter, it's pretty likely a problem they thought they could ignore because they didn't think it would result in the great big problem they now have suffered.

We don't seem to have any disagreement.

Unless you disagree on alienating the police against your perceived 2A rights. Some of them are talking about banning semi-auto assault rifles. Some of them feel they would be safer if they were banned. Maybe if they were, in 50 years or so the police 'would' actually be safer?

I think the police think that they should have bigger and better guns than the people have. I guess I would if I was a cop. That Broward cop probably would have gone into the school if he had heard just pistol fire. He would have a sporting chance of living through it.

Don't let your gungoon lobby shit on the police sweet ass. They'll get together and turncoat on you.

It's bizarre how leftists keep going back to that somehow we'd say OMG, police, government employees, don't want us to have guns, so maybe we shouldn't.

Don't give a shit.

Oh, and here you go.  If you'd stop pontificating after you make your point, you'd get a lot fewer troll videos

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #81 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Let the gungoon lobby bring it on with the cops pig. Any cops! They stick together and are already wavering on the 2A nonsense because they are some of the most likely potential victims.

"Already wavering?"  Police haven't been comfortable with the idea of armed civilians for decades.  Youtube 2nd Ammendment audit and you will see how police react when a civilian legally carries a weapon. 

"Taxes are morally justified theft" - Jeff

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #82 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 3:41pm:
"Already wavering?"  Police haven't been comfortable with the idea of armed civilians for decades.  Youtube 2nd Ammendment audit and you will see how police react when a civilian legally carries a weapon. 

Community Police like having support from their community. That's why they feel comfortable, because they know other armed people will support them if lots of feces hits a mega-fan.

Such support can't exist in gun free zones.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #83 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 3:41pm:

I'll take your word for it. But the police aren't totallly alienated against the gungoons yet and you don't want that to happen.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #84 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'll take your word for it. But the police aren't totallly alienated against the gungoons yet and you don't want that to happen.

We gungooons scare the snot out of you, don't we, stewart?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #85 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 9:25am
Print Post  
Topical-

http://reason.com/blog/2018/03/01/police-unions-defend-bad-cops-who-do-awf?utm_m...

Edit: I forgot to mention, apparently Peterson was not a member of the union.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #86 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 9:25am:
Topical-

http://reason.com/blog/2018/03/01/police-unions-defend-bad-cops-who-do-awf?utm_m...

Edit: I forgot to mention, apparently Peterson was not a member of the union.

Bad policing! Corruption in government.

Yes topical!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #87 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Bad policing! Corruption in government.

Yes topical!
Duh.

Corruption in government leads to bad policing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › The Coward of Broward - Our Government Helping us Again
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy