Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How is murder handled in a voluntary society?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How is murder handled in a voluntary society? (Read 375 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: How is murder handled in a voluntary society?
Reply #30 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 9:33am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 11:56pm:
I disagree. He says some of the nastiest stuff to Therm.

This thread: http://s1.directupload.net/images/140507/85i76tbx.gif

Wow! Do you think thermie has read and understood those terms? Or Donat, who talks constantly about how much he loves "the pig's sweet ass"? Or kaz, who keeps calling me a drunk and used to say I was a narcotics addict too?

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #31 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 9:33am:
Wow! Do you think thermie has read and understood those terms? Or Donat, who talks constantly about how much he loves "the pig's sweet ass"? Or kaz, who keeps calling me a drunk and used to say I was a narcotics addict too?

We have debates jefff I never attacked u just ur ideas  and that I think ur stuck in ur ways

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #32 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
thermf5 wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:32pm:
We have debates jefff I never attacked u just ur ideasĀ  and that I think ur stuck in ur ways

The issue raised with the topic of this thread could be addressed by having a long hard look at the Norwegian prison system, and Norway's attitudes in general.

An appreciation of what they do and how they've succeeded should be compared to the US's failure, as a stark contrast. No other two systems could be so dramatically different!

And it's a task that suits the libertarian agenda exactly therm!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #33 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
The issue raised with the topic of this thread could be addressed by having a long hard look at the Norwegian prison system, and Norway's attitudes in general.
You are claiming that keeping murderers in prison for life at the discretion of a judge actually does deter murder?

If so our U.S. system of keeping lots and lots of murderers in prison for life should be deterring murder like crazy!

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #34 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 4:13pm:
You are claiming that keeping murderers in prison for life at the discretion of a judge actually does deter murder?

If so our U.S. system of keeping lots and lots of murderers in prison for life should be deterring murder like crazy!

Whatever has been proven to work burnsred. We have nothing to argue about on the Norwegian prison system!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #35 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 4:24pm:
We have nothing to argue about on the Norwegian prison system!

Are you claiming what they do with murderers is a deterrent, or not? Why are simple questions so hard for you? You must ask yourself that.

IP Logged

thermf5

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #36 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:12pm:
Are you claiming what they do with murderers is a deterrent, or not? Why are simple questions so hard for you? You must ask yourself that.
even in China there are mass stabbers you cannot deter murder people have killed people for 2 dollars in the USA and for even less what I want to do is stop another Columbine from happening and teach people to mind their own business Me Myself and I when they're doing their teaching job they don't care about it about their students when they are when they're after work they don't care about their co-workers it's all about greediness and selfishness no community no family no Nation just the sale you do things and you leave that is what you need to teach the masses the sheeple to mind their own business or somebody is going to blow their brains out

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #37 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 7:33am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:12pm:
Well Donat? Were you claiming that Noraways system of keeping dangerous people in prison indefinately deters murder or not?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How is murder handled in a voluntary society?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy