Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › "I like taking the guns early . . . Take the guns now and . . .
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) "I like taking the guns early . . . Take the guns now and . . . (Read 910 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Re: "I like taking the guns early . . . Take the guns now and . . .
Reply #10 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 12:50pm:
You believe in voluntary taxes, you can not drive on the roads!  That includes buses, taxis or anyone else who uses the roads because they are passing their taxes on to you.  That's such a completely different system. 

So let's see.  Who doesn't need to drive on roads (or with anyone who does).  People who live in shopping carts!  But wait, they don't pay taxes now!

Your system is different how again?

Yes, when the Founding fathers put roads in the Constitution, nighttime basketball slipped their mind.  Obviously they are the same

moron

I didn't know it would be so easy to enrage you with the truth pig!

All of Trump's ideas on gun control will be laid aside when the heat dies off. I would put money on that! And burnsred knows that too and it's the reason he got testy about it.

IP Logged

kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Reply #11 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I didn't know it would be so easy to enrage you with the truth pig!

All of Trump's ideas on gun control will be laid aside when the heat dies off. I would put money on that! And burnsred knows that too and it's the reason he got testy about it.

He's already pretty well backed off of them.  How are you people (you and burns) so stupid you don't know how populists operate?

And thanks for your concerns about my feelings, gay boy.  But eew

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 12:58pm:
He's already pretty well backed off of them.  How are you people (you and burns) so stupid you don't know how populists operate?

What kind of silly counterspin is that pig? Like as if I didn't get what Trump is doing? Maybe you should stick it to burnsred where your pig spin might work?

Quote:
And thanks for your concerns about my feelings, gay boy.  But eew

Did that rage cause you to try to counterspin my position in that post?

Pig you're perfect! I can drive you over the edge any time I like.

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
Quote:
What kind of silly counterspin is that pig? Like as if I didn't get what Trump is doing? Maybe you should stick it to burnsred where your pig spin might work?

No, it didn't work with me either.  I guess Kaz looks for any way to misinterpret a post and disagree with it and when he can't find it he sniffs, "you didn't know that?" as if we only post things that came as a yuge surprise to us.

"I think I'll backtrack." - Jeff

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #14 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 1:44pm:
No, it didn't work with me either.  I guess Kaz looks for any way to misinterpret a post and disagree with it and when he can't find it he sniffs, "you didn't know that?" as if we only post things that came as a yuge surprise to us.

The judges asked me to let you know that if you're trying to set yourself up for troll videos, you're going to have to work a lot harder than that.  All they see is sniveling and whining.  Sure, those are a type of troll attribute, but it's hardly trolling to just snivel and whine.  They suggested you study more of Don's posts.

They did offer you a "there, there" though if that helps.  Tissues may be found if required

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #15 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Did that rage cause you to try to counterspin my position in that post?

Pig you're perfect! I can drive you over the edge any time I like.

I'd say focus on trying to do it once first

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 2:01pm:
I'd say focus on trying to do it once first

You took a pretty big licking from both of us today didn't you pig! I'll watch for burnsred offering the opportunity more closely. You will be well advised to keep him as a sort of friend by being at least semi-sociable with him. LOL

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #17 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You took a pretty big licking from both of us today didn't you pig! I'll watch for burnsred offering the opportunity more closely. You will be well advised to keep him as a sort of friend by being at least semi-sociable with him. LOL

I see what you're doing there.  Speaking of not being seen

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 2:49pm:
I see what you're doing there.  Speaking of not being seen

Whether that's a 'troll' or not, I'm assuming it is. It will be ignored the same as the squatting troll.

Take a break pig, that licking has made you crazy for the day.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #19 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Whether that's a 'troll' or not, I'm assuming it is. It will be ignored the same as the squatting troll.

Take a break pig, that licking has made you crazy for the day.

You always know how poorly someone knows they are doing when they start feeling the need to claim how well they think they're doing

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › "I like taking the guns early . . . Take the guns now and . . .
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy