Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › "I like taking the guns early . . . Take the guns now and . . .
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) "I like taking the guns early . . . Take the guns now and . . . (Read 911 times)
SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: "I like taking the guns early . . . Take the guns now and . . .
Reply #50 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Why do you call me a coward? Can you put some legitimacy behind that claim? If so then you might convince me to accept it. If not then you will end up kneedeep in dogshit again.

Fwiw, I would say you would have a lot more success in proving I'm a 'troll'. I could accept that with only a couple of minor provisions you would likely agree with.

I gave you a good and proper ass-kicking earlier, and your butt is still sore.  The redness and swelling should go down eventually.   *snicker*

Now, can we discuss the topic?    Smiley

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #51 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 4:49pm:
I gave you a good and proper ass-kicking earlier, and your butt is still sore.  The redness and swelling should go down eventually.   *snicker*

Now, can we discuss the topic?    Smiley
Yes, let's.

Am I paranoid to the point of delusion to imagine that the "authorization" of "civil forfeiture" includes the forfeiture of arms? Forfeiture first, process later?

Prove in court that you weren't intending to kill masses of innocent children with your scary looking gun, and you can get it back, if you pay all the license fees and submit to a psychiatric examination and agree to recurrent warrantless searches of your property person and papers.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #52 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 7:29pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 5:05pm:
Prove in court that you weren't intending to kill masses of innocent children with your scary looking gun, and you can get it back, if you pay all the license fees and submit to a psychiatric examination and agree to recurrent warrantless searches of your property person and papers.

It sets a dangerous precedent when someone has to prove innocence in order to enjoy the rights that his accusers have! 

A very slippery slope looms ahead. Allow these shenanigans, and more will follow, I guarantee it.

This is Dianne Feinstein wettest fantasy - anyone will be able to drop a dime on a "suspicious-looking" gun owner to have their firearm(s) confiscated.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 7:29pm:
It sets a dangerous precedent when someone has to prove innocence in order to enjoy the rights that his accusers have! 

A very slippery slope looms ahead. Allow these shenanigans, and more will follow, I guarantee it.

This is Dianne Feinstein wettest fantasy - anyone will be able to drop a dime on a "suspicious-looking" gun owner to have their firearm(s) confiscated.

With all the school shooting and the constant gun slaughter, I would say the US is already on a slippery slope. These gungoons are learning to be more efficient and their choide of killing weapons are getting better too.

I'm thinking of something like a large assembly of students in a gymnasium where the killer takes out a couple of hundred.

Quite the slippery slope drenched in blood. Hold your breathe america!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #54 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 8:02am
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm thinking of something like a large assembly of students in a gymnasium where the killer takes out a couple of hundred.

You seem to think constantly of bloodthirsty scenarios.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › "I like taking the guns early . . . Take the guns now and . . .
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy