Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Kaz Has Announced that he is Quitting the Board Forever.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Kaz Has Announced that he is Quitting the Board Forever. (Read 744 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Re: Kaz Has Announced that he is Quitting the Board Forever.
Reply #20 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 2:51pm:
A year ago, we had that kind of board.  Jeff and Oppo would square off once in a while, but it was mostly intellectual discussion of libertarian issues.

Then the troll showed up and things went downhill really quick.  Embarrassed

But he serves a useful purpose: he reminds us why we are libertarians in the first place.  He says the most staggeringly stupid things and then boast how smart he is.  LoL 

I must admit, it's quite amusing.   Smiley

You've unwittedly defined that which brings on the 'troll' accusations but your pay grade is below understanding it.

Burnsred likely will though.

The pig quit because burnsred and I ganged up on him yesterday, and his rind wasn't thick enough to get over it. I think that's the reason for his other year off too. LOL

It should be a message to those who attempt to use the pig's same tactics, but it's not.

IP Logged

Snarky Sack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 10:58am:
So I'm accepting predictions as to when he comes back. 

I'll predict between 1:00 and 3:00 PM today.

kaz wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 2:59pm:
dup

I think you meant ~Doh!~

Just under the wire!

People will think you’re a strawman sock I use so I can look good besting at every turn.  But I don’t need to do that and if I did, I’m make my strawman sock much smarter than that.

SnarkySack wrote Today at 2:11pm:
Quote:
Yes, I was surprised when Kaz brought my mother into his insult tirade.  I guess I shouldn't have been.

kaz wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:00pm:
I'm not going to let you lie.  For anyone who missed it.  I did not insult your mother, not in any way.  I called you a kid having a tantrum.

I did not say you insulted my mother.  I said you brought her into your insult tirade, which you did.

"I think I'll backtrack." - Jeff

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Here's the entire exchange.

Snarky Sack wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 7:53pm:
kaz wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 2:45pm:
Snarky Sack wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 2:33pm:
Not to make you angry, but I have to disagree with the first part.  Being a first world country, we have plenty of educated and skilled workers.   Even if we did have a shortage of the skilled and educated, rising demand - and thus rising wages - would motivate the unskilled and uneducated to seek training and education. 

We need a steady flow of unskilled immigrants because our current unskilled labor pool doesn't want to labor when welfare is available.  Unskilled immigrants are willing to sweat for a living so that their children can be the skilled and educated workers of the next generation.  Our Americans who have been unskilled and uneducated for a generations are the direct result of the policies of the Democratic Party as I believe you are well aware.

EDIT TO ADD:

As to your second point, we could of course end that problem for both immigrants and American dolees by making it far less comfortable to live off the efforts of others.  Privatizing charity again or opening group homes instead of sending out checks would be a step in that direction.

Geez, calm down, calm down.  What are you in such a rage about?  Your mother's going to take you off the computer again if you don't calm down.  Hint, a paper bag could help you regain your breath.

A paper bag?  I'm not even planning to see your mother tonight so I won't need a bag.

As for that more productive people don't make us richer.  A question.  Why would Bill Gates not be as rich for what he did in an economy of 1 million people?  Any ideas?

I give up, why?  (plus how do you know he would not?)

Try to hold it together and see if you can answer without screaming and crying.

And that's really fun to you?  I don't get it

Kaz, it's a fact that you get mad when people disagree with you.  I tried to break it gently, but that didn't seem to work.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:39pm:
I did not say you insulted my mother.
You could have made such an argument, but it has no basis.

Rather than protest that you had a "feeling" that your Mother had been violated merely by being mentioned, you insulted kaz's Mother, inferring that she is a whore.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
fooch

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You've unwittedly defined that which brings on the 'troll' accusations but your pay grade is below understanding it.

Burnsred likely will though.

The pig quit because burnsred and I ganged up on him yesterday, and his rind wasn't thick enough to get over it. I think that's the reason for his other year off too. LOL

It should be a message to those who attempt to use the pig's same tactics, but it's not.

Wow. You're butt must still be sore from that ass-kicking I gave you earlier. (where you couldn't figure out that NET LOSS is not profit!  LOL!! ) Your anger and frustration are completely understandable.

You are surrounded by people who tower over you intellectually.  Naturally, it makes you a little uncomfortable.  And it should.

Stay stupid, Don_G - I luv u just the way you are.    Kiss  With all your moonbat ranting, you remind us everyday why liberty and freedom are worth fighting for.   And for that I'm sincerely grateful.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 4:37pm:
Wow. You're butt must still be sore from that ass-kicking I gave you earlier. (where you couldn't figure out that NET LOSS is not profit!  LOL!! ) Your anger and frustration are completely understandable.

You are surrounded by people who tower over you intellectually.  Naturally, it makes you a little uncomfortable.  And it should.

Stay stupid, Don_G - I luv u just the way you are.    Kiss  With all your moonbat ranting, you remind us everyday why liberty and freedom are worth fighting for.   And for that I'm sincerely grateful.
Me too! Thanks Chief.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #27 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
So land of freedom.  Since accusations of incest and family attacks are fine with you.

Your children are the product of your fvcking your daughters.  Your wife fvcks every black dick she can lay her mouth on.  That's your rules for me.  Does that work for you too?

Greg Gutfeld - I became a conservative by being around liberals and I became a libertarian by being around conservatives

Matt Stone - I hate conservatives, but I really f'ing hate liberals

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 9:48pm:
So land of freedom.  Since accusations of incest and family attacks are fine with you.

Your children are the product of your fucking your daughters.  Your wife fucks every black dick she can lay her mouth on.  That's your rules for me.  Does that work for you too? 

He's a hypocrite if he bans you for this.

Also, you're accusing him of time travel. Bravo! Usually only I get accused of that... but this is probably since only I actually do it.

Not the incest part. The time travel part.

But actually I don't know... If I do my own time duplicate or past self, isn't that just masturbation? Or is it also incest?

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 9:48pm:

Your children are the product of your fvcking your daughters.  Your wife fvcks every black dick she can lay her mouth on.  That's your rules for me.  Does that work for you too? 

Are you answering me?

You brought my mother into it so you talking about my wife and daughter doesn't surprise me a bit.   Doesn't bother me a bit, either.  The words of a babbling idiot have no power over me whatsoever.

"I think I'll backtrack." - Jeff

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Kaz Has Announced that he is Quitting the Board Forever.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy