Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Wolves Guarding the Sheep Pen?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Wolves Guarding the Sheep Pen? (Read 1074 times)
Tom Palven
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Wolves Guarding the Sheep Pen?
Reply #30 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 11:27am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 10:53am:

Did you read the comments on this video?

I agree with them.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #31 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 11:27am:
Did you read the comments on this video?

Nope.

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #32 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 4:41pm:
Nope.

I'm compelled to wonder why "Richard McDonough" put together the video you posted bashing little Debbie Lusignan, the Sane Progressive.

As far as I've been able to determine Debbie, along with only a few other people like Glenn Greenwald of The Intercept, simply doesn't know how to spin or distort facts, and just follows the trails to where they lead and presents what she finds.

And I also wonder why:

!. You would go to the trouble of finding this video

2. After finding it and deeming it interesting enough to post it, you didn't bother to read viewers comments about it. 

3. And I'm wondering if anyone else here has a guess about the cause of your behavior.

If I sound cranky I must admit that I'm getting tired  of horseshit.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #33 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 8:38am
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 7:10pm:
And I also wonder why:

2. After finding it and deeming it interesting enough to post it, you didn't bother to read viewers comments about it. 
It popped up when I Googled Debbie.

It's not really interesting, why would I care what people say about it?

I tried to watch the video you linked to, but decided early on that it was a waste of my time. Edit: I'd be willing to read a transcript of the video you posted.

A sane person might be a "progressive", but it's insane to think "progressivism" is a sane system of political economy.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #34 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 9:03am
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 4:28am:
Anyone who hasn't heard enough about CIA/Deep State bullshit regarding the Presidential election will probably enjoy seeing the first five minutes or so of this Sane Progressive youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOVV6OOkT7M

The first minute she said nothing at all, and for the next four minutes she stumbled around giving us her take on the CIA's continuing role in the Deep State while exonerating the Russians from any and all wrongdoing. (Feel free to correct me if I misunderstood what she was saying, thanks.)

I think it's obvious that the CIA is just one Deep State organization that is (has been) out of control, but there are many others, and Russia devotes time and effort to disrupting whatever they can in America while their "progressive" American allies do the same.

The theme seems to be America is bad and should be destroyed, and anyone who helps destroy America is good.

I disagree.

The American government that has been created by "progressives" is bad, and the reason is that "progressives" turned the Constitution upside down and made our government unlimited.

Unlimited governments always need secret police and powerful a military etc. etc. but it is essential to keep in mind and keep repeating that is the creation of unlimited government in America by "progressives" that caused these problems.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #35 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:28am
Print Post  
What do you think about this Tom?

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2018/03/07/dems-m07.html

The truth is the truth no matter where you find it?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 7:10pm:
I'm compelled to wonder why "Richard McDonough" put together the video you posted bashing little Debbie Lusignan, the Sane Progressive.

As far as I've been able to determine Debbie, along with only a few other people like Glenn Greenwald of The Intercept, simply doesn't know how to spin or distort facts, and just follows the trails to where they lead and presents what she finds.

And I also wonder why:

3. And I'm wondering if anyone else here has a guess about the cause of your behavior.

If I sound cranky I must admit that I'm getting tired  of horseshit.

Good for you Tom. Don't let any of them get away with the cheap tactic of picking and choosing what she says and then using it dishonestly to demean her.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #37 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Good for you Tom. Don't let any of them get away with the cheap tactic of picking and choosing what she says and then using it dishonestly to demean her.
I agree, judge her on the essentials of her arguments.

She is a sane "progressive" and therefore must actually realize that "progressiveism" is a tyranny of the self described and self appointed elite.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #38 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:39am
Print Post  
It's impossible for me to imagine why Trump has picked his most recent nominees...

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/378511-cia-torture-could-stymie-nomi...

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #39 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 11:26am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:28am:

It would be scary except that it will probably accelerate the overreaching foreign and domestic politcal interventionism that will eventually bankrupt the Fourth Reich.

Republican and Democrat politicians alike, if they didn't start off in politics as an ego trip or for political opportunism, probably were on their student councils as kids and were groomed by the establishment to be obedient control freaks, just what the military wants.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Wolves Guarding the Sheep Pen?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy