Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › At the Next School Shooting After Arming Teachers . . .
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic At the Next School Shooting After Arming Teachers . . . (Read 130 times)
Snarky Sack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

At the Next School Shooting After Arming Teachers . . .
Mar 5th, 2018 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
. . . after hearing about an armed intruder, the school resource officer will think, 'I ain't gonna be like that Deputy in Floridia that hid outside!'  He'll draw his sidearm and run down the hallway.

Meanwhile the Social Studies teacher who was trained by the district to be a "school marshall" will pull her .44 and head down the adjacent hallway thinking, 'Trump was right.  I love these kids much more than some law enforcement officer!'

When the round the corner and see each other, the Social Studies teacher will give the officer a thumbs up.  The officer will think, 'Holy CRAP!  The shooter is Ms. Panelly-Richardson.   She seemed so nice.  Oh well.  All I know is I finally get to kill someone . . . "

"Taxes are morally justified theft" - Jeff

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Re: At the Next School Shooting After Arming Teachers . . .
Reply #1 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 7:04pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 6:36pm:
. . . after hearing about an armed intruder, the school resource officer will think, 'I ain't gonna be like that Deputy in Floridia that hid outside!'  He'll draw his sidearm and run down the hallway.

Meanwhile the Social Studies teacher who was trained by the district to be a "school marshall" will pull her .44 and head down the adjacent hallway thinking, 'Trump was right.  I love these kids much more than some law enforcement officer!'

When the round the corner and see each other, the Social Studies teacher will give the officer a thumbs up.  The officer will think, 'Holy CRAP!  The shooter is Ms. Panelly-Richardson.   She seemed so nice.  Oh well.  All I know is I finally get to kill someone . . . "

Another fantasy not related at all to reality.

You're motivating me to drag up the statistics about how 17 million Americans carrying concealed weapons has coincided with a 50% drop in violent crime (except in the big "progressive" cities where people aren't allowed to carry unless they are rich and/or  politically connected...).

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 7:04pm:
Another fantasy not related at all to reality.

You're motivating me to drag up the statistics about how 17 million Americans carrying concealed weapons has coincided with a 50% drop in violent crime (except in the big "progressive" cities where people aren't allowed to carry unless they are rich and/or  politically connected...).

Those are civilians, not government officials like public school teachers/school marshals would be.

After 9/11, airposts installed x-rays, searched bags, and put more law enforcement officers openly carrying guns in the terminals.  They didn't tell the baggage handlers, ticket agents and the guys who drive old people to their flights on golf carts to just start carrying concealed and everything would be fine.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 7:15pm:
Those are civilians, not government officials like public school teachers...
Public school teachers are not civilians?

Your continuing problems with the meanings of simple common words like "civilian" make it hard to discuss things with you...

Do you know the meaning of "soldier"?

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 7:27pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 7:26pm:
Public school teachers are not civilians?

Your continuing problems with the meanings of simple common words like "civilian" make it hard to discuss things with you...

Do you know the meaning of "soldier"?

In other words, you know you're wrong again and you'll say anything except that you admit it.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 7:27pm:
In other words, you know you're wrong again and you'll say anything except that you admit it.

Hahahahaha! Jeff has his head up his ass. I'm learning to love you brunsred! Nothing physical though, jeffs my free meat now that the pig's outta here.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 5:41am
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 7:27pm:

Even the Department of Defense has civilian employees. School teachers are civilians.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › At the Next School Shooting After Arming Teachers . . .
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy