Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › I voted in a Two-Party Party Primary Today.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic I voted in a Two-Party Party Primary Today. (Read 136 times)
Snarky Sack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

I voted in a Two-Party Party Primary Today.
Mar 6th, 2018 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Probably for the last time.  They crappity smacked it up of course.  they moved the location with no announcement.  The usual location had a sign that said "This is not a voting location" but didn't give any indication where it was.  Different websites had different locations.  I found it finally.

I doubt the Texas LP is any better, but their convention is in Houston this year so I'll get to see the show of goobers we have to represent us. 

"I think I'll backtrack." - Jeff

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Re: I voted in a Two-Party Party Primary Today.
Reply #1 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 9:20pm:
Probably for the last time.  They crappity smacked it up of course.  they moved the location with no announcement.  The usual location had a sign that said "This is not a voting location" but didn't give any indication where it was.  Different websites had different locations.  I found it finally.

I doubt the Texas LP is any better, but their convention is in Houston this year so I'll get to see the show of goobers we have to represent us. 

Corruption running clean to the bone.

The Dem media is talking about a very big move by Dem voters. Over a 100% increase. Any truth in it?

IP Logged

Snarky Sack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: I voted in a Two-Party Party Primary Today.
Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Corruption running clean to the bone.

The Dem media is talking about a very big move by Dem voters. Over a 100% increase. Any truth in it?

"The Dem media . . . Any truth in it?"

Doubtful.

"I think I'll backtrack." - Jeff

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › I voted in a Two-Party Party Primary Today.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy