Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Future Leaders
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Future Leaders (Read 251 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Future Leaders
Reply #20 - May 31st, 2018 at 8:22am
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on May 30th, 2018 at 7:31pm:
Why did they take your gun from you Craig?
Because they liked it I assume, and because they could.

They actually didn't take it from me, they recovered it from a criminal in an undercover operation and then refused to return it to me as they are supposed to do.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - May 31st, 2018 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 31st, 2018 at 8:22am:
Because they liked it I assume, and because they could.

They actually didn't take it from me, they recovered it from a criminal in an undercover operation and then refused to return it to me as they are supposed to do.

So the story has changed now. I think they didn't give it back to you because you were considered a risk to society. It was during the time that you were acting up against government and they feared you were mixed up with the commies.

Are you now or have you ever been, a member of the communist party?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - May 31st, 2018 at 1:48pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on May 31st, 2018 at 12:48pm:
So the story has changed now. I think they didn't give it back to you because you were considered a risk to society. It was during the time that you were acting up against government and they feared you were mixed up with the commies.

Are you now or have you ever been, a member of the communist party?
The only Party I ever joined was the Libertarian Party, and I quit them decades ago.

I just assume they kept my pistol because they liked it. They lied about it a lot, but essentially just refused to give it back. Maybe it was government policy even then to not return recovered stolen property to it's rightful owners.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - May 31st, 2018 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on May 31st, 2018 at 1:48pm:
The only Party I ever joined was the Libertarian Party, and I quit them decades ago.

I just assume they kept my pistol because they liked it. They lied about it a lot, but essentially just refused to give it back. Maybe it was government policy even then to not return recovered stolen property to it's rightful owners.

With what we know is your criminal record, you can't be believed. We believe the government's reason for keeping your gun. YOu were considered dangerous and a risk to society with that gun. And you had already threatened to take your own life by shooting yourself. I have all that information about you Craig Sickler but you refuse to allow me to post it for all the others to see.

If you don't talk about your past there's no way of healing. Burnsred is trying to help you but you won't let him.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - May 31st, 2018 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on May 31st, 2018 at 1:54pm:
With what we know is your criminal record, you can't be believed. We believe the government's reason for keeping your gun. YOu were considered dangerous and a risk to society with that gun. And you had already threatened to take your own life by shooting yourself. I have all that information about you Craig Sickler but you refuse to allow me to post it for all the others to see.
This is worse than the death threats... Are you still planning to kidnap and torture Deidre (whoever she is)?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Future Leaders
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy