Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Western Democracy a Hoax?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Western Democracy a Hoax? (Read 862 times)
Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Western Democracy a Hoax?
Reply #80 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 5:34pm:
Rehabilitated? Sonny, I don't even know what that word means. Does it mean he's sorry for what he's done? Does it mean he won't do it again? To me, it's just a fancy made-up word so fellas like you can wear a suit and a tie and have a job.

The only goddang reason I don't wanna live next to no murderer is 'cause he cheated. I don't wanna play checkers with cheaters neither. I don't give a rat's ass if he won't cheat again, or if he knows what he's done is wrong; he already done messed up the board and ruined the game.

Whatever he wanted from killin', he already got. Maybe someone who was a pain in his backside is dead. If you could reset the board it'd be one thing, but you can't. Time's a bitch like that. The pieces can't be moved back, and I don't gotta play on a cheater's board.

I want a clean, fair game from start to finish. No cheatin', on account of how you can't take it back.

Let the cheaters play with each other.

I would believe what you said Oppo but I know you're just pretending to be as ignorant as most Americans. But I am amused at the change in your tactics.

And actually quite pleased that you took the time to state the case for other Americans. It's recognizable as bitterness and arrogance in Americans that causes them to reject that which is the only way to help the deplorable situation you all agree you're now in.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #81 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
I would believe what you said Oppo but I know you're just pretending to be as ignorant as most Americans. But I am amused at the change in your tactics.

And actually quite pleased that you took the time to state the case for other Americans. It's recognizable as bitterness and arrogance in Americans that causes them to reject that which is the only way to help the deplorable situation you all agree you're now in.

It is bitterness and arrogance but I can't blame anyone for it.

My question to you is what the point of a law against murder is if you're just going to forgive everyone who does it.

If we can be that forgiving and understanding, why not just eliminate the law?

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #82 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:02pm:
It is bitterness and arrogance but I can't blame anyone for it.

My question to you is what the point of a law against murder is if you're just going to forgive everyone who does it.

If we can be that forgiving and understanding, why not just eliminate the law?

You're not talking to Craig Sickler or therm now Oppo.

Answer the question for yourself. I suspect that you have that ability. And if you're truthful with yourself then it will be the same answer that I could give you.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #83 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:12pm:
You're not talking to Craig Sickler or therm now Oppo.

Answer the question for yourself. I suspect that you have that ability. And if you're truthful with yourself then it will be the same answer that I could give you.

I like Therm. He's one of only three regular posters who aren't regularly nasty to me.

I have an answer. I want to hear yours.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #84 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:52am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 11:50pm:
I like Therm. He's one of only three regular posters who aren't regularly nasty to me.

You don't think it counts that thermie wants to kill everyone?

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #85 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
No matter how much a murderer apologizes, the victim is still dead.  The damage has been done.  The murderer must be punished.  A lifetime in jail, at least you still have a life, your victim doesn't.

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #86 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 7:03pm:
No matter how much a murderer apologizes, the victim is still dead.  The damage has been done.  The murderer must be punished.  A lifetime in jail, at least you still have a life, your victim doesn't.
Give me the circumstances Ruby.

If thermie brutally rapes my young daughter, then chops off her lower arms with a hatchet and tosses her into a roadside ditch to die, and I plot and wait, and when he is released from prison, I kidnap him, brutally rape him with a broom handle, then chop off his arms with a hatchet etc., what are the chances I will murder again?

Let juries hear the facts and circumstances and let them decide.

Now, if I'm not allowed to tell the jury what thermie did to my daughter, the jury won't be able to render justice. That could be a problem.

IP Logged

Don_G

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #87 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 7:03pm:

You really don't have a clue do you Ruby. I'm with Sickler if he wants to tear your lips off and shove them up your ass.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #88 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 12:43am
Print Post  
Don_G wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 7:19pm:
You really don't have a clue do you Ruby. I'm with Sickler if he wants to tear your lips off and shove them up your ass.

The sad thing is, you pull this abusive crap constantly, but if someone did the same to you, you'd run screaming to the moderator and that person would get banned.

IP Logged

Billie

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #89 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 10:03am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 12:43am:
The sad thing is, you pull this abusive crap constantly, but if someone did the same to you, you'd run screaming to the moderator and that person would get banned.
Are you speculating that Don_G is actually the moderator?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Western Democracy a Hoax?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy