Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumInformation Board › Why do some of my replies start as invisible replies?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Why do some of my replies start as invisible replies? (Read 180 times)
AlayneLeung
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Why do some of my replies start as invisible replies?
Mar 30th, 2018 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
I've noticed at least 2 replies that have become invisible after I posted them (one of those 2 replies is now visible, but that other reply isn't visible).

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Why do some of my replies start as invisible replies?
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 12:10am
Print Post  
Click on your name. On the bottom of the page this opens, there is a function to search the last 5 posts made by any user. Search your own. Raise the 5 to 10 if you have to. If the reply you're looking for is not in those, it may just have not gone through properly and time to repost.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Why do some of my replies start as invisible replies?
Reply #2 - Apr 2nd, 2018 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Apr 1st, 2018 at 12:10am:
Click on your name. On the bottom of the page this opens, there is a function to search the last 5 posts made by any user. Search your own. Raise the 5 to 10 if you have to. If the reply you're looking for is not in those, it may just have not gone through properly and time to repost.
Huh! I though there was some AI with an algorithm that held some posts for review by the Moderator...

What might cause things to not go through properly?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumInformation Board › Why do some of my replies start as invisible replies?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy