Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Why do Leftists say Gender is Determined by Individuals, when . . .
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Why do Leftists say Gender is Determined by Individuals, when . . . (Read 1127 times)
RubyHypatia
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Why do Leftists say Gender is Determined by Individuals, when . . .
Reply #20 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
Anytime a progressive accuses those who don't agree with them politically of hating on a protected group, they're having a lefty orgasm.  Don has been having those a lot lately.  Enjoying the dopamine, Don?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 6th, 2018 at 5:42pm:
Anytime a progressive accuses those who don't agree with them politically of hating on a protected group, they're having a lefty orgasm.  Don has been having those a lot lately.
You seem to be getting into this sex stuff Ruby. SmileyPM me if you want to... Kiss

No matter, what libertarians oppose is having a government with the power to protect "groups" or individuals at it's discretion.

Or to punish "groups" or individuals at it's discretion.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
Billie, I'm not a lesbian, but thanks for the offer.
Grin

The point is, the, "racist" label is a weapon of the left.  If all racism went away tomorrow, the left would be disappointed.  Even when racism isn't there, they try to convince people that it is.  The left likes to divide people.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 7th, 2018 at 3:52pm:
Billie, I'm not a lesbian, but thanks for the offer.
Grin

You do realize I am a transgender Lesbian?

Perhaps you only like "real" men?

No problem. I've been thinking of late that I actually still lust after women of child bearing age... Are you interested in having  children?

Sorry, this is off topic and inappropriate. PM me if you want to. Kiss

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
The point is, the, "racist" label is a weapon of the left.  If all racism went away tomorrow, the left would be disappointed.  Even when racism isn't there, they try to convince people that it is.  The left likes to divide people.
Very true. Their purpose is conquest.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 8:27pm
Print Post  

Racism has basically gone away, they just raise the bar every time that happens.

So you've got people like me struggling to reach an unreachable standard, like not culturally appropriating anything but being multicultural.

I can only wear, eat, and do things that are white. But that is also racist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_appropriation

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/food/wp/2017/05/26/should-white-chefs-sell-b...

The solution I have so far is just not to have a culture, since white culture is bad but I'm not allowed to appropriate culture from others.

Everything celebratory is off-limits. No Oktoberfest, no holidays, no anything. I don't even celebrate Christmas anymore. If I give people presents, I do it in November and say it's "just because" and I don't wrap them.

Making Sci-Fi great again since 2063.

Not taking Jeff seriously until he admits this is animal abuse (which he says should be illegal): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-IT7_CaE4

IP Logged

SnarkySack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Apr 7th, 2018 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
Sicklers Dink wrote on Apr 6th, 2018 at 11:49am:
I won't because I would rather not tempt you. I'm quite interested in seeing if you can keep your promise to hold out for 2 weeks.

Or was that 3 weeks you promised? Be strong! Today is day one.

I assure you that there is no limit to the number of weeks  I could ignore you.  My "promise" is to avoid replying until I'm  sure I won't use the name you are choosing to call Billie by.

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:36am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Apr 7th, 2018 at 8:27pm:
Racism has basically gone away, they just raise the bar every time that happens.

So you've got people like me struggling to reach an unreachable standard, like not culturally appropriating anything but being multicultural.

I can only wear, eat, and do things that are white. But that is also racist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_appropriation

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/food/wp/2017/05/26/should-white-chefs-sell-b...

The solution I have so far is just not to have a culture, since white culture is bad but I'm not allowed to appropriate culture from others.

Everything celebratory is off-limits. No Oktoberfest, no holidays, no anything. I don't even celebrate Christmas anymore. If I give people presents, I do it in November and say it's "just because" and I don't wrap them.
Ha ha. Our governments are still asking people what race they are, and still making decisions based on race about who qualifies for what or who should be given a bit of extra affirmative action help.

Somebody mentioned to me the other day that it looked like 75% of the people working in the Federal Building downtown were black women, and that it somehow seemed unreasonable that black women were somehow uniquely better qualified for those jobs.

There is probably some misperception going on, possibly all the offices upstairs are filled with white men. IDK.

I see you have thought yourself into a corner again by starting with a bad premise. There are really no such things as "white" culture or "black" culture. They are nothing but mental constructs of modern "progressives".

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Apr 7th, 2018 at 11:52pm:
I assure you that there is no limit to the number of weeks  I could ignore you.  My "promise" is to avoid replying until I'm  sure I won't use the name you are choosing to call Billie by.

Then we are at an indefinite impasse on how long you will ignore me. Except for this reply which you couldn't not grant me. I will continue to afford you the opportunity, or I should say 'need'!

And I will continue to address billie by his real name which is Craig Sickler. That has been proven and I see no reason why I shouldn't use it. Craig Sickler (billie) (jeff) made his own bed on this forum. He gets to lie in it. Your objections are unreasonable. If you want to talk to me then you're going to have to see it my way.

I won't be placing any restrictions on myself on when or if I will address you. That's just stupidity on your part and you get to live to regret it.

There's one possible way out of this shit you've created for yourself burnsred. That is, convince the owner of the forum that I have to stop calling Craig by his real name. If he demanded that then I'm outta here because I wouldn't agree. And maybe it's about time I left anyway.

Let me know if you can be of any assistance in that respect? Or have the forum owner let me know. It's all become quite childish and not serving any purpose for me now anyway.

IP Logged

Sicklers Dink

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
The more racist Americans are, the more it becomes all about racism. Craig Sickler is giving Ruby a run for her money!

But Ruby has no smarts that it takes to hide it. And being new to the forum since I came to hold everybody's feet to the fire, she walks right into the racist talking points they use for denial.

It shouldn't take Ruby any more than a couple of weeks to start learning the correct talking points.

For her benefit, the first point to get is to not keep bringing the racism up. That's the sure giveaway that all the others have twigged to now.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Why do Leftists say Gender is Determined by Individuals, when . . .
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy