Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Why do Leftists say Gender is Determined by Individuals, when . . .
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Why do Leftists say Gender is Determined by Individuals, when . . . (Read 1322 times)
The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Why do Leftists say Gender is Determined by Individuals, when . . .
Reply #40 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 3:18am
Print Post  
Quote:
The more you say it, the more you demonstrate your subconscious need to disclaim it.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #41 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:33am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 3:18am:
Lucky me I discovered I'm really a Black woman and am therefore constitutionally unable to be a racist. Smiley

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #42 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Don, you're just a leftist little man shivering in America's shadow.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #43 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 5:29pm:
Don, you're just a leftist little man shivering in America's shadow.
You forgot to say "white", and by the standards of my age cohort, I'm average sized. And quite warm right now, being in the sun as I am.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #44 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
Billie, are you and Don the same person?  Why do you keep answering my responses to Don?  I said that Don was a sad, sorry little man shivering in America's shadow and you responded that you're average sized and quite warm.  Either you're mistakenly believing I'm responding to you or you're using two user names.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #45 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 6:18pm:
Billie, are you and Don the same person?  Why do you keep answering my responses to Don?  I said that Don was a sad, sorry little man shivering in America's shadow and you responded that you're average sized and quite warm.  Either you're mistakenly believing I'm responding to you or you're using two user names.
Ask Donat, he frequently seems to have  two minds.

IP Logged

RubyHypatia

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #46 - Apr 14th, 2018 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
I'm asking you, Billie.  Why are you answering my responses to Don as if you are him?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #47 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 10:52am
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 14th, 2018 at 7:32pm:
I'm asking you, Billie.  Why are you answering my responses to Don as if you are him? 
I'm dreadfully sorry. I'll try not to do it again ever.

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #48 - Apr 15th, 2018 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
RubyHypatia wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 6:18pm:

Yes, they are postings of the same person who created at least two different characters and likely a third.  Billie frequently responds to Billie's posts as well, which is even more bizarre until you realize that Billie is on the autism spectrum and was never properly treated for it.  He also has another set of behaviors which may fit into another mental disorder in my opinion as a psychology scientist.

Don't take my word for it.  Try ignoring one of "them" and see how attention seeking behavior increases by the other one.

"Taxes are morally justified theft" - Jeff

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #49 - Apr 16th, 2018 at 9:01am
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Apr 15th, 2018 at 7:26pm:
Yes, they are postings of the same person who created at least two different characters and likely a third.  Billie frequently responds to Billie's posts as well, which is even more bizarre until you realize that Billie is on the autism spectrum and was never properly treated for it.  He also has another set of behaviors which may fit into another mental disorder in my opinion as a psychology scientist.

Don't take my word for it.  Try ignoring one of "them" and see how attention seeking behavior increases by the other one.

I told you, my parents and teachers kept telling me to pay attention, and I did start paying more attention. (Edit: School often bored me senseless... That would be an artificially induced symptom. Do they count?)

"Pay attention" counts as "behavioral therapy" does it not?

Anyway, It worked, I paid attention to what I came to think of as "the school game". I learned the structure and the rules of "schooling" and got very good at playing the game.

The "autism spectrum" is very broad. I doubt that there are any children that don't exhibit at least a few "symptoms".

https://www.news-medical.net/health/Autism-History.aspx

As you will see if you read this brief history of "autism", there hasn't been much agreement on what the "symptoms" actually are, but the original "symptom" was "severely withdrawn"... and even that is a judgement call.

I was sometimes/often "withdrawn" into my active imagination and into trying to make sense of what I was learning about the world. Isn't that what children are supposed to do?

What child, faced with a genuinely confusing world and the tedium of structured public school doesn't daydream or occasionally get lost in thought regarding what exactly the other children seemed to be up to at lunch?
« Last Edit: Apr 16th, 2018 at 10:07am by Jeff »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Why do Leftists say Gender is Determined by Individuals, when . . .
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy