Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Warns Against Syria Intervention.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Warns Against Syria Intervention. (Read 647 times)
Don_G
Ex Member

Warns Against Syria Intervention.
Apr 8th, 2018 at 2:38pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

SkyChief
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Warns Against Syria Intervention.
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
I think Moscow should allow "humanitarian" intervention from the EU - i.e.,  doctors and medical supplies to treat the victims of these chemical attacks in Douma.

But the US should NOT intervene in any capacity, for obvious reasons.

"The EU claimed on Sunday that there is “evidence” pointing to “another chemical attack” conducted by Damascus. It provided no specific details to substantiate the claim. Instead, the bloc called for an immediate international response... "

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 3:16pm:
I think Moscow should allow "humanitarian" intervention from the EU - i.e.,  doctors and medical supplies to treat the victims of these chemical attacks in Douma. Quote:
There are almost certainly no chemical attacks. The people at antiwar.com are making their feeling clear on that. They're libertarians. YOu've stopped being one already!

[quote]But the US should NOT intervene in any capacity, for obvious reasons.

You've already bought into the US propaganda. Your voice has become meaningless.

Quote:
"The EU claimed on Sunday that there is “evidence” pointing to “another chemical attack” conducted by Damascus. It provided no specific details to substantiate the claim. Instead, the bloc called for an immediate international response... "

The EU is doing the bidding of the US because the US is intent on gaining control over Syria. You make excuses as the world moves closer to world war. We don't forget the PNAC agenda. You mr. libertairan apparently do.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You've already bought into the US propaganda. Your voice has become meaningless.

Quote:

What?!!!???

That quote came FROM THE ARTICLE THAT YOU LINKED!  LoL.

If you thought the article is propaganda, why did you bother to link it?

I'm only agreeing with what the EU called for.  Except the US needs to steer clear of any intervention in Syria.  It's a very volatile region and if Trump gets anywhere near that place, bad things will happen.

Remember how Trump responded last year when he launched 59 cruise missiles on Shayrat Airbase? 

The Syrian people need humanitarian help right now - not Tomahawk missiles launched from US warships!!! 

The UN or the EU could airlift medical personnel and medical supplies to the region if Putin will allow it.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Apr 8th, 2018 at 7:51pm:

What?!!!???

That quote came FROM THE ARTICLE THAT YOU LINKED!  LoL.

If you thought the article is propaganda, why did you bother to link it?

I'm only agreeing with what the EU called for.  Except the US needs to steer clear of any intervention in Syria.  It's a very volatile region and if Trump gets anywhere near that place, bad things will happen.

Remember how Trump responded last year when he launched 59 cruise missiles on Shayrat Airbase? 

The Syrian people need humanitarian help right now - not Tomahawk missiles launched from US warships!!! 

The UN or the EU could airlift medical personnel and medical supplies to the region if Putin will allow it. [/quote]

As I said, the EU is doing the bidding of the US. And Nato is a tool of the US.

What is important perhaps is that tomorrow Bolton gets his first change to promote a war with Syria to Trump. If that happens there are going to be some US planes shot out of the air.

And you assholes will forget all about being antiwar as you rally round the flag.

While you play cute with me because I linked to an article that forecasts what's to come?

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 8th, 2018 at 11:59pm
Print Post  
This could be the Jews playing their preliminary part for what is coming. I'm thinking that  if it goes as usual, the US will already have plans in place. Probably before the fake news on the chemical attack by Assad's forces!

https://www.rt.com/news/423540-syria-homs-airbase-missiles/

IP Logged

Tom Palven

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:48am
Print Post  
Here we go again.

The alleged poison gas attacks serve the interests of John Bolton and the MIC/Deep State much more than they do the interests of Assad and Putin.

This is reminiscent of the alleged "yellow cake uranium," "weapons of mass destruction," etc., that fueled the "shock and awe" attack on Iraq and false flags that have be planted to foment other wars.

Same BS, different day, and average US citizens are all too happy to believe whatever the "undisclosed sources" from the Pentagon and State Dept. spew that the Associated Press and MSM run as facts.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 8:20am
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:48am:
Here we go again.

The alleged poison gas attacks serve the interests of John Bolton and the MIC/Deep State much more than they do the interests of Assad and Putin.

This is reminiscent of the alleged "yellow cake uranium," "weapons of mass destruction," etc., that fueled the "shock and awe" attack on Iraq and false flags that have be planted to foment other wars.

Same BS, different day, and average US citizens are all too happy to believe whatever the "undisclosed sources" from the Pentagon and State Dept. spew that the Associated Press and MSM run as facts.
I don't think average citizens are actually happy about all these interventions around the world, but what can they do? They are having a hard enough time with figuring out how to pay for a new roof. The most sensible rational thing to do about things you have absolutely no control over is to ignore them or pretend that "experts" are taking care of it all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rational_ignorance

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 8:20am:
I don't think average citizens are actually happy about all these interventions around the world, but what can they do?

They need to contact their representative Congress Critter and demand that the US disengage from the Middle East theater entirely.  All US troops need to be withdrawn - all US Military Bases need to be closed.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
Tom Palven wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:48am:
Here we go again.

Using poison gas is exactly what Assad wouldn't do and which Russia wouldn't allow him to do. Peace is very close because of Russia's actions against the US led terrorists. Why would Assad and Putin want to give the US any excuse to interfere?

Are you safe in your country Tom? Is the time coming soon when neither of us will be safe?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Warns Against Syria Intervention.
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy