Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › I Googled "Smart TV Keyboard" The Next Day . . .
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic I Googled "Smart TV Keyboard" The Next Day . . . (Read 21 times)
SnarkySack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

I Googled "Smart TV Keyboard" The Next Day . . .
Apr 9th, 2018 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
When I googled it, I didn't even click on any of the results.  All I wanted to know was whether I should just use a computer wireless keyboard like I do with my laptop.  The results showed a picture of a Smart TV keyboard and I had my answer.

Next day, I'm on Facebook and there are ads for smart TV keyboards.  Somehow facebook knows what I search for on Google.  Whatever regulation Zuckerberg's lobbyists write for congress to pass won't stop him from doing that, I can assure you. 

Facebook also went after Diamond and Silk.  They labeled them "unsafe for the community" for nothing more than being Black Trump supporters.  Since they went public, Facebook will likely back off, but they'll do it to other people also. 

But, again.  No regulation will stop them because they are way, way smarter than the regulators.

I used to be burnsred . . .

IP Logged

Don_G
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: I Googled "Smart TV Keyboard" The Next Day . . .
Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
SnarkySack wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 3:17pm:
When I googled it, I didn't even click on any of the results.  All I wanted to know was whether I should just use a computer wireless keyboard like I do with my laptop.  The results showed a picture of a Smart TV keyboard and I had my answer.

Next day, I'm on Facebook and there are ads for smart TV keyboards.  Somehow facebook knows what I search for on Google.  Whatever regulation Zuckerberg's lobbyists write for congress to pass won't stop him from doing that, I can assure you. 

Facebook also went after Diamond and Silk.  They labeled them "unsafe for the community" for nothing more than being Black Trump supporters.  Since they went public, Facebook will likely back off, but they'll do it to other people also. 

But, again.  No regulation will stop them because they are way, way smarter than the regulators.

Your country is completely and utterly corrupt in all ways. You need to keep pointing that out to these pseudo-libertarians.

Some time in the future you should also turn to helping yourself. Turn back to the extreme right, if you consider that you've ever left it.

There is nothing in libertarianism for you. It can't work for an entire country. ~SkyChief

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › I Googled "Smart TV Keyboard" The Next Day . . .
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy