Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Breaking: FBI Raids Offices of Trump Personal Lawyer
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Breaking: FBI Raids Offices of Trump Personal Lawyer (Read 129 times)
Snarky Sack
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Breaking: FBI Raids Offices of Trump Personal Lawyer
Apr 9th, 2018 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Wow!

How butthurt are those Deep Staters?

"I think I'll backtrack." - Jeff

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Breaking: FBI Raids Offices of Trump Personal Lawyer
Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 4:55pm:
Wow!

Who gave them a warrant and why?

Is that "secret"? A citizen is searched and we are not allowed to know the recorded probable cause and reasonable cause?

It's most likely, if it is secret, that there is no probable cause.

IP Logged

Snarky Sack

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
Who gave them a warrant and why?

Is that "secret"? A citizen is searched and we are not allowed to know the recorded probable cause and reasonable cause?

It's most likely, if it is secret, that there is no probable cause.

Now CNN has "a source with knowledge" who tells them they were after documents related to Stormy Daniels.  There should be nothing classified about that.  She certainly has no trouble revealing all.

This is what they are spending the money they borrow on.  My grandchildren will be paying for the costs of this "investigation."

"I think I'll backtrack." - Jeff

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 6:02pm:
Now CNN has "a source with knowledge" who tells them they were after documents related to Stormy Daniels.  There should be nothing classified about that.  She certainly has no trouble revealing all.

This is what they are spending the money they borrow on.  My grandchildren will be paying for the costs of this "investigation."

You think your grandchildren will be able to afford it? Or will even live long enough to get good jobs?

What are they qualified to do? Do they intend to learn to do something other people will pay for? (Are allowed to pay for?)

I have a Granddaughter (16) who wants to be a Diplomat so she can bring Peace to the World.

I put her in touch with my Cousin (54) who had the same dream when she was young.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
Snarky Sack wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 4:55pm:
Wow!

Trump and his lawyer have been caught lying to Mueller's investigators. That gives them a right to raid Trump's lawyer's office.

The FBI will find something that will justify their actions.

The real world goes on even as the Trump sideshow tries to turn everything into a gongshow.

Now Trump's threatening action against Syria over the staged chemical weapons attacks. While you prove your loyalty to the state by failing to say anything against it all.

IP Logged

Don_G
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Trump and his lawyer have been caught lying to Mueller's investigators. That gives them a right to raid Trump's lawyer's office.

The FBI will find something that will justify their actions.

The real world goes on even as the Trump sideshow tries to turn everything into a gongshow.

Now Trump's threatening action against Syria over the staged chemical weapons attacks. While you prove your loyalty to the state by failing to say anything against it all.

Whatever Judge allowed the FBI to go ahead with this is the one to be questioned. It's almost certain he/she stands on solid ground or it wouldn't been permitted.

Even Trump's appointments who are his last remaining friends have turned on him. And Michael Cohen is now toast, regardless of whether the object of the FBI's search of 3 Cohen locations is associated with Stormey Daniels or not.

The very small antiwar movement is starting to talk 'wag the dog' but it's far from being effective enough to hold off Trump and the military's support for moving against Assad and Syria.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Breaking: FBI Raids Offices of Trump Personal Lawyer
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy